♥Thirty♥

(A beam of light from the Celestial Clockstruck the Stone Army camp.)

Overlord: Behold, my final gift to you, Garmatron!

Garmadon: It's...it's beautiful!

Kozu: We've retrieved your helmet, and a prisoner, my Dark Lord.

Nya: (Grunting) You'll never get away with this! My friends will put a stop to you!

Corrupted Harper: (Coming into view, cackles) Oh, but I think we will.

Nya: (Gasps) Harper!? What did they do to you!?

Corrupted Harper: Oh, my sweet victim... They havent done anything... It was the aura from the island that truely woke me up. I've been asleep for fifteen years. (Cackles) It's good to be back...!

Garmadon: (Laughs.) Red doesn't seem to be your color. (He quiets her by making her bite on an apple.) I think it's time we try in a darker shade. Hand me the Dark Matter. I believe we've found our first test subject.

(They begin pushing her head into the box of Dark Matter.)

( Meanwhile, the Ninja find Dr. Julien on the Endless Sea's shore.)

Julien: What was that sound? The horns?

Wu: The Celestial Clock has reached zero. Garmadon's ultimate weapon is now operational and the Final Battle between good and evil has all but begun.

Misako: Now Lloyd must face his father.

Julien: But where's Nya? And Harper?

Wu: They've been taken by the Overlord, but we'll get them back. At the moment, there are bigger things at stake, including all of Ninjago itself. And I fear for Harper's sake....

Cole: What do you mean "You fear for Harper's sake?"

Wu: (Sighs) Harper has a dark past, and a rotten family tree. . . There's a reason that she can controll the Stone Warriors... Harper is... The Daughter of the OverLord.

The Ninja: What!?

Jay: But... But how!?

Cole: Yeah, how is that even possible!?

Wu: (Sighs) Nineteen years ago, A woman found her way to this island.... she found the Overlord and ended up falling in love with him. He, however, didn't feel the same. He only pretended to love the woman to gain a successor for his army. And... he got just that. Harper was born, and .... the woman was killed. When I found out that she died... I was torn apart.

Kai: Sensei... Who was the woman?

Wu: Her name was Jackie... and She was .... my daughter. And now that Harper is in the Overlords grasp... I fear he is going to awaken her evip half...

Cole: Can we save her?

Wu: Only the act of the Heart will be able to Break her free from evils grasp. I fear... that only Cole may be able to Break the curse. And now, all of Ninjago is in danger...

Jay: Who cares about Ninjago? Nya was my—uh, my...you know!

Kai: And she's my sister. I know her being captured is tough, but she's tougher. Tougher than most of us. We'll see her again.

Cole: And Harper.

Wu: Lloyd, your focus gives strength to invoking the power of the Golden Dragon. You cannot lose faith now. Everything rests on your shoulders.