🌹Twenty🌹

(The episode starts as a flashback of Captain Soto and his crew are trying to find The Dark Island.)

Narrator: Two hundred years ago.

●●○○

Soto: (Writing in his journal.) "We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness, but all my eyes have seen is ocean. I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists. -Captain Soto" (He then stores his journal in a hidden compartment before checking up on his crew.)

CrewHardy, hardy, hardy, ho. Hey, we all in a yo-yo-yo.

Soto: This is no time for fooling around. Who's steering the ship?

Pirate: Don't worry, captain. No-Eyed Pete is behind the wheel.

Soto: No! Not No-Eyed Pete!

Parrot: Awk, left! No, the other left!

Pirate: (Sees something ahead.) The Island of Darkness?

Soto: No, you fool. (Takes the wheel.) He's steered us back to Ninjago! All hands on deck! Brace for impact!

(The ship sinks, killing everyone on board. The flashback ends. 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

(Lloyd is punching Kai's hands while the latter wears oven mitts.)

Kai: Good, keep it up.

Lloyd: Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!

Kai: Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy.

Lloyd: Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me. (He kicks Kai until he is thrown backwards.)

Kai: Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe.

Wu: (Noticing Kai used one of his quotes.) I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five Ninja.

Cole: Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice...on Kai?

Harper: (Claps excitedly) Ooh!!

(Kai gulps as Cole holds up a crossbow and An apple)

Wu: You'll each get your turn, but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya.

Lloyd: Aww, but when will I learn Spinjitzu?

Wu: (Sighs.) Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found.

(Lloyd groans and walks away towards Nya.)

Cole: Ha, sounds familiar?

Kai: I wasn't that whiny.

Zane: No, you were worse.

Harper: And nerdier....!

Jay: Hehe. Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions.

Cole: Jay's right. I miss the Destiny's Bounty. Too bad it's gone.

Harper; (Hits her head on a wooden board) Ow! Ugh... And this place is too small for all of us to be in here at once ... !

Wu: Hmm. I see your point. Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹