Whats Happened In the Story

Between Season 3 & 4

          Ok, so you remember how in season 3, Perfect Match Compatibility told Nya that Cole was her perfect match? Yeah well, when Jay found out, he was P.O.ed! So badly that between the seasons, he tried to get back at Cole by breaking Cole and Harper up.

     Low blow dude.

          So thats why that little drama was still hanging up on the wall. And thats what it meant.

     Season 4

            So, what I didn't write for season four and finish, well.... Harper was taken apart and put into two people. Her dark version and Light version. They became physical and real. Not just one. Now, looking back at that decision, I'm not sure if I wanna keep that. Nope. I don't. So, It'll change to this. Chen was using her, and everytime she refused, he put a scar on her. Dark, yes. Better, yes. Kid friendly? Not.... not really. But thats why this is a mature story! Check le rating!

      Anywho, thats why Harper will have a scar over each of her eyes in the Season 5 pictures. Just a little heads up. Hehe, now moving on, Harper had was forced to get Lloyd out. Kinda like how Kai pretended to betray the Ninja... but she actually had to do it.

      When Chen realized that He was gonna lose, he Held Harper as a hostage and put her up to the final task. Take out Cole. (As in broken light bulb lights out.) She refused and when the Ninja came to save her, Chen held her over thr edge of the building. Cole rushed to help her, and managed to get Chen's staff.

           Chen, when His staff was taken, attempted to throw Harper over the side. Only, she took him with her. Cole quickly smashed the staff and everyones powers returned.

         The Ninja ran to the side to see if Harper was okay. She did just fall 79 floors off the roof. But when they saw no trace of her, ir Chen, they were confused. But Harper revealed herself behind them. How? She can teleport people! She also had Chen tied up.

          Cole was relieved that she was ok. Harper was so filled with woe and regret with all the things Chen had her do. Cole told her that it wasnt her fault.

      And that was Season 4.

Between Season 4 & 5

           Ok.... so .... This one is a little more complex. Harper had to leave the Ninja to go on some sort of self discovery path. Idk. But she doesn't tell the others this. So, one day, she just up and vanishes.
     No one sees her until Season 5.

           But yeah. She comes back in season 5. Dont worry. It'll be an emotional Season, too. OH, and Harper IS still dating Cole. Just so you know.

    Well, thats all!

        More on the way! Tata!

×Novalee ⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅