🍁Twenty Three🍁

(The episode begins in Jamanakai Village, where some kids are playing soccer.)

Red Shirt Kid: Come on. You're in. Ha, you can't catch me. (Ends up piled on by two kids)

Green Sweatshirt Kid: Oh. Here I go. (Kicks ball over the other kids)

Red Shirt Kid: Whoa.

Blue Shirt Kid: Oh, yeah. Good one.

(The kid at the wall tries to grab the ball, but falls back as the ball hits the wall. Some of the kids cheer, while others look on in defeat as the Destiny's Bounty, repainted to its original state, flies by.)

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

(On deck, Lloyd looks at the kid below and sighs.)

Kai: Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate! (Lloyd just looks at him.)

Zane: Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time.

Lloyd: Oh, but we've been training all day.

Harper: C'mon Green Bean, just gotta persue through it.

Cole: It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position.

(Lloyd sighs as he comes up to the middle of the deck as the Ninja put their hoods on. Lloyd yawns before posing as they did, but unamused.)

Lloyd: (Sighs) Whatever.

(Kai charges at Lloyd first, but he punches him, knocking him back and yawns again. Zane and Jay soon come at him from the air.)

Lloyd: Ninja, go! (Does Spinjitzu, knocking them both down.)

(As Lloyd lands, Cole comes up him from behind and tries to slide kick him, but Lloyd whips around to end that. He knocks Cole into the air, and yawns again.. As he spins, Cole lands facedown as the others take off their hoods, in concern. Lloyd looks around, but notices that his cousin is nowhere in sight.)

Lloyd: Wait... where's---

Harper: Right here, Green beans!!  (She grabs hold of Lloyd from behind, and keeps him there.) I win!

Lloyd: Well, that was fun. Are we done yet?

(Harper lets go of Lloyd and rushes to Cole, who's still on the ground. She helps him up.)

Jay: Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?

Lloyd: (rubs the back of his neck) Well...The latest issue of "Starfarer" just came in at Doomsday Comix and it's a limited run, so if I don't go out and get it, it's going to sell out. Last they left off, intergalactic rogue Fritz Donogan was surrounded by the imperial sludge, and if I don't find out if he gets out alright, I think I might have my own doomsday...

Kai: The fate of Ninjago rests on your shoulders. As the Green Ninja, you have a giant responsibility to hold. I'm sorry, but you don't have time for such childish things.

Lloyd: Other kids get to play and have fun! All I ever do is train!

(Lloyd goes to the railing and sees the Bounty is almost out of Jamanakai Village, where he hears the children's playing in the distance.)

Harper: I'm sorry, Couz. But.. you're not like other kids. And Im sorry... but we can't fix that. Kai is right. You're too important to.... well.... You can---