🔥Eighteen🔥

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Season 1, Finale
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

(The Ninja watch as Wu stays behind with Pythor.)

Wu: You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, Ninja, go! Yes. (The Devourer swallows Pythor and Wu.)

Harper:  (in horror, at the top of her lungs) Grandy!!!!

Kai: Sensei!

Jay: No! (The Devourer spots them.) Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still...

(The Great devourer lunges at them, obviously having them in it's sight.)

Kai: Run!

Jay: (Rips) Wait! Wait for me!

(The Ninja all make a bee line out of there, running for their little lives.)

×××

(On the Bounty)

Nya: Fire up the engines! I said fire up the engines!!!

Lloyd: There's no wind! And we only have reserved fuel!!

Nya: Use it!!!

Jay: (entering the room) Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!

(An image through a mirror shows the massive snake gaining on the Bounty, rushing over with high speed.)

Nya: Working on it! Blasters on full!!!

(The Bounty lifts off and blasts away from the city of Orobouros.)

Kai: Whoo-hoo! Take that, you stupid snake!

(The Great Devourer speeds up, making a comeback, and staying on the ships heels.)

Jay: Uh, I think it heard you.

Lloyd: Wheres Harper? Maybe she can make a vortex to make our escape!

Cole: (Entering the room) That wont work! Right now shes frozen!

Kai: What's wrong with her?!

Cole: She Just watched her family Get SWOLLEN by a MASSIVE SNAKE!!! What do YOU think is up!?

Kai: Well, then we gotta go faster! That thing is gaining on us!

Nya: We're going as fast as we can! I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon!

Zane: Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent!

Nya: Never tell me the odds!!!

Cole: It's coming in for another attack! Port side!

Lloyd: We're losing speed! We'll drop to the ground pretty soon!

Nya: Throw everything overboard!!!

All: What?!

Nya: We need to lose some weight!!!

Lloyd: Port side! (The Ninja begin throwing out many things including a fridge only for the Devourer to eat it all and grow exponentially.)

Jay: Man, he sure is hungry! Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?

Cole: The more it consumes, the bigger it gets! Don't throw anything else overboard!!!