⛾Three⛾

Lego Ninjago, Masters of Spinjitzu: Season 0: Pilot Episode: 3

(Continuing from the previous episode, the five Ninja and Sensei Wu sail to the Frozen Wasteland on a boat to retrieve the Shurikens of Ice.)

Jay: (watches as Cole steers the boat.) I spy something...white!

Cole: (sighs and turns to Jay) Could you try to be quiet for once? This ain't easy.

(The boat then bumps into something, causing it to rock. Cole returns both hands to the wheel.)

Jay: (groans) I spy something broken!

(Harper, who's currently sea sick, hurls up over the side of the boat, as Zane pats her back, trying to ease her.)

Harper: (Queasy) Take it easy, Cole...!

Cole: Dont blame me, Blame Jay for distracting me!!

(Kai is standing further down the deck, while panicking, might as well mention...)

Kai: (worried) If Sensei knows the way to the next Golden Weapon...  why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles.

Zane: Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own. 

(They look up at Sensei Wu, who is balancing on the dragon figurehead.)

Sensei Wu: The most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished when all four elements are combined. (He jumps down and starts spinning, striking a different pose for each element.) Earth! Ice! Fire! Lightning!

Jay: Uh...what happens when all of them are combined?

Sensei Wu: The Tornado of Creation. The power to create something out of nothing.

(Harper looks up at her Grandfather and frowns)

Harper: What about me? What use am I to the team?...

Sensei Wu: (Sighs) You, My grand daughter, are very special. You posses the ability to juml in an out of time, existence, and location.

Jay: Are you telling us that Harper can Teleport anywhere she wants!? That's... SO COOL!!!

Sensei Wu: As much as it may seem cool, it is also very needy, and Dangerous. Mess with things that should not be touched, and cause a chain of events which could shackle us all.

Kai: (Off in his own little world) Tornado of Creation, huh?....

(Kai jumps forward and starts doing some spinning and jumping of his own.)

Sensei Wu: (warning Kai) No, Kai! If done incorrectly, it will lead to disastrous consequences!

Kai: Disastrous consequences. Right. (The boat then crashes on a piece of icy land, knocking the ninja over. Harper Hurls over the side and Zane snaps at Cole.)

Cole: (steps back from the wheel) Uh...wasn't me.

Kai: Did I do that?

Sensei Wu: No. We are here.

(The five Ninja begin their trek to the Shurikens of Ice. A few Skulikin are scattered around, frozen solid.)

Cole: Whoa...looks like someone's already been here.

Harper: (Nauseous) Please... No one mention food.....

(Jay pats Harper on the back, but a little too roughly, as she hurls out some junk)