🔰Season 5, Episode 4🔰

The Temple On Haunted Hill

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

The Ninja and I have found out that there might actually be another way of learning Airjitzu, without using the scroll. I mean, It could just be easier to go to the one who made it himself!

So we appraoch the old temple which belonged to Sensei Yang, aka, the creator of Airjitzu, going in with a tour group.

"Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu."

The tourists all snap pictures of some old, mossy statue of Sensei Yang.

"Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumors say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned into a Ghost permanently! But, if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the Ghost of Sensei Yang himself looking for his lost pupils!"

The tour guide holds her hand up to her ear as she states that last part, getting her group to laugh.

Then, Zane speaks up. We managed to repair his language base... but whipe Jay was at it, he damaged his volume sensors.

"I hope it's not a rumor, for it's our only hope!"

So, he yells.

With Zanes added yelling, it distracts the tour guide. She glares at us coldly, and we quickly apologize.

"Ah, sorry about our loud friend. He's a little hard of hearing..." Excuses Cole.

The Tour Guide goes back to her job.

"Known for his unusual teaching methods...."

Tuning the woman out, I turn to my teammates to discuss a plan of action.

"I thought you said you fixed him?" Hisses Kai.

Jay scoffs, and says,

"At least he's no longer talking backwards. I guess my tinkering got his volume level stuck, hehe."

"Yeah, but he's coming off totally rude, when he's actually not trying to be." I comment.

"At least you can understand me now!" Zane blares in my ear.

I cup the side of my head, as i hear a loud ringing sound. Sonuvva Bitch!

This is gonna be a problem.

"Well, from now on, only speak if you have something really important to say." Coaches Cole.

Kai's nose wrinkles up with irritation.

"Who put you in charge?" Provokes.

"I did. After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge.

"And if he mucks up... I'll be in charge." I smirk.

The boys gulp.

"But, like me," Continues Cole,

"I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from the Ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out before sunup."

"Since Morro already knows Airjitzu, we just have to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue." Kai notes, seeming to have dropped the attitude.

We all notice the sun starting to set. Its almost time.

The tour guide waves everyone back to the bus while the five of us get out of sight.

"Well, the sun is setting, which means we should head back to the bus! Wouldn't want anyone to turn into a Ghost!"

Yet again, the tourists laugh.