🍬🍬Fourteen🍬🍬

(The episode starts out at the Desert Pyramid, where the Serpentine are looking for the Constrictai Fangblade. Pythor suddenly stop slithering, which causes Skales to bump into him.)

Skales: Ugh. Why musssst we sssstop if the next Fangblade is just ahead of ussss?

Pythor: (Uses his Staff to crumble the floor beneath them) What good is unlocking the Great Devourer with the four Fangblades, if we're not around to see it? Get the boy!

Skales: Bring the boy!

(Two Serpentine free Lloyd from his chains.)

Lloyd: Oh, you're letting me go?

Pythor: Heh, only to fetch, my dear boy. Do step lightly. (Pythor leads him to the ledge.)

(Lloyd almost falls, making him scream.)

Pythor: Bring me the Fangblade, and I'll let you go.

Lloyd: Oh. (Grunts) Woah! (He miraculously avoids all the traps. He looks at the pedistal, but it's empty.) It's gone! (Echoes)

Pythor: It's gone!?

Skales: Where issss it?

Lloyd: Do I still get to be freed?

Pythor: No!

Lloyd: Ugh!

🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬

(At the Destiny's Bounty, the Ninja are trying to figure out how to stop Pythor from unleashing the Devourer while examining a Fangblade hologram.)

Nya: They got the first one, but there are three more, and we just need one to stop Pythor. They have a map, and we don't, so they question remains: how are we gonna find them first?

Jay: I still can't get over the fact that you were the mysterious Samurai. Is anyone else blown away like I am?

Kai: We're over that. Can we move on?

Jay: (Speaks Gibberish) Someone's a little hot under the collar.

Zane It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his full potential like you and I have, Jay.

Kai: Great observation, Mr. Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either. Or Harper!!

Harper: Um, I dont even know if I can unlock a true potential. I dont have a golden weapon, and My powers aren't exactly elemental.

Kai: Awe man...!

Cole: I got it!

Kai: You've unlocked it? Oh, why am I the only one!?

Cole: No, I figured out where I recognized the Fangblade from! I have a picture of it. (He goes to get the picture.)

Kai: Oh, haha, is that it? Heh. Good.

Cole: I got it! (He shows them the Blade Cupfrom his photo album.)

Jay: That's it!

Harper: But... is that a trophey that it's in..?

Cole: Yes. Back when I grew up, there's this pretty big competition where every year the winner gets the Blade Cup. My dad won it multiple times.