Arriving at ridge farm (chapter 2)

I screeched as Brian pulled up In front of the big house and the big barn next to it. Bri started to giggle at my excitement. In the distance, I see Freddie stood In front of the house. My eyes widened as I saw my best friend. I jumped out of the car running towards Freddie to give him a hug.
"Eliza, my darling!!!" Freddie exclaimed with open arms.
"FREDDIE!!!" I screamed as he gave me a reassuring hug.
I looked back at the car to see Brian struggling with our bags. I giggled and ran towards him helping with some of the bags. Freddie lead me in to the house to see two young men and Mary (Freddie's girlfriend)sat in the living room opposite the front door. They all sprang up to mine, Freddie's and Brians presence. Freddie introduced me whilst Brian was saying hello to his fellow band mates.
"Roger, John, this is Eliza Brians little sister and Mary you know Eliza, obviously " Freddie said in a posh voice
I gave them a little wave and a little smile to go with it.
"John Deacon, pleasure to meet you" John smiles as he shook my hand.
"Roger Meddows Taylor at your service" Roger smirked as the swiftly took my hand and kissed it.
I blushed and instantly had an attraction to the blonde but then I saw Brian raise an eyebrow.
"Dude that's my sister!" Brian laughed.
"So? She's pretty!" Roger argued but laughing at the same time.
As he said those words I felt heat rush to my cheeks making me raise my eyebrow.
"Yes Roger, she is pretty. But don't hit on her when I'm around" Brian said as he rolled his eyes.
I laughed and went to grab my bags from the doorway to take them up to my room, Freddie showed me to my room as he gave me a tour of the whole house. My room was absolutely stunning, a really nice bed and a really nice view from the window. I knew I was going to enjoy this month. I lead on my bed whilst reading my new book. Startled, I jump as I see a figure stood in my doorframe. It was Roger.
"Are you okay Eliza?" He said in a soft voice walking towards me.
"Yes I'm fine how about you Roger?" I said with I smile
"Well I'm not too great but oh well" he said looking around the room.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Well, I'm just so lonely and I need someone" he said innocently whilst winking at me.
I smirked and looked in his crystal blue eyes.
"Well that's a shame isn't it?" I played along
"Eliza?" Roger asked.
"Yes?"
"Would you maybe...yano...I know this is fast but would you like to go out with me sometime?" Roger wondered scratching the back of his neck.
I smiled and looked at him "I don't see why not" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Wonderful!" Roger exclaimed "there's this nice pub down the road from here and maybe we can get something to eat? Like tomorrow evening at 7?" He said smirking
"Sure!" I smiled ruffling his hair.
Suddenly, I see Brian at the door clearing his throat deliberately to get our attention.
"C'mon guys, we're just about to start recording our first song!!!" Bri squealed excitedly.
Me and Roger looked at each other and sniggered whilst Bri was walking in front of us leading us to the rockfield recording studio.

Hiiii so i know these are very shit but I'm trying!!😂 Anyways, I'll make sure to carry this on tomorrow xx