punish me ;) (chapter 17)

SMUT WARNING THIS IS SOME DIRTY SHIT BRO... PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE K LOVE YOU BYE!✌🏻

"what are you gunna do to me daddy?" I whispered.
"I am going to punish you Eliza, because you have been teasing me all day haven't you baby girl?" Roger asked firmly as he traced his fingers across my jawline.
"I have... so punish me" I said biting my lip looking into is eyes which were blown wide with lust.
"Very well, get undressed then go onto your hands and knees love"
"Okay daddy" I obeyed and took all my clothes off.
"Now bend over daddy's lap hm?"
"Hmmhmmm" I hummed
"Now, you have earned 10 spanks with one of my drumsticks, you will count the ten slaps out loud for me. do you think you can handle it baby?" He said softly whilst pulling out a drumstick from his back pocket.
"yes I think I can"
"That's my good girl" he smiled
SMACK
"Ahh! ONE!" I yelped
SMACK
"Ugh! TWO!" I practically moaned from the sensation the drumstick sent to my clit.
SMACK
"Oh! THREE!"
SMACK
"Jesus! FOUR!"
SMACK
"Fuck! FIVE!"
He kissed my red ass and carried on going
SMACK
"Mmmm! SIX"
SMACK
"Shit! SEVEN!"
SMACK
"Ohmygod! EIGHT"
SMACK
"NINE"
"TEN!" I screamed.
Just as I caught my breath I moaned loudly as I felt the round tip of Rogers drumstick swirl and rub around my clit the
"Oh gooooddd" I moaned
"Hm, you like that kitten?"
"God yes" I whined
"Then how about this?"
"Mmmmmmm" I whined when I felt a bit of the drumstick go inside me.
He kept pushing it in and out for about five seconds before stopping. I didn't say anything, I just sighed I didn't want daddy to be angry.
"Right, now baby girl, I'm gunna give you a reward now for taking those spanks and taking them so well. Daddy wants you to ride him so so good. I'm going to fuck you so hard and good that you won't be able to fucking walk you hear me? I want you to praise me, scream my name. Pleasure is what we'll both feel. But a kind of pleasure we both have yet to discover together" roger said meaningfully.
"okay daddy, I'll be your good girl and make you feel good" I obeyed
"Such a good kitten for me aren't you love?"
I giggled and took his belt, jeans and pants off. His big hard cock sprung up and hit his tummy. I grabbed a condom from the side and rolled it on with my lips. The way he liked it. I bit my lip and looked up at him.
"Go ahead baby girl sink down on daddy's cock" he whispered.
I obeyed and moved to straddle him.
I took ahold of his dick and aligned it with my entrance. In no time I sunk down on his cock moaning loudly while roger groaned. He filled me up so perfectly.
"You can move lize" He whimpered
I started moving up and down in slow movements for me to get adjusted to his large length.
"Oh daddy!" I moaned
"Cmon baby doll give it to me move faster!" He grunted
I did so and moved even faster up and down his length.
"Oh my god!" I screamed as the tip of his cock hit that sweet spot inside of me.
"Go harder daddy!" I screamed again.
"Okay baby" he groaned.
His hips bucked up to mine and he fucked me hard and right. Hitting that perfect spot with every thrust.
"Right there! Oh god daddy right there! I'm so close!" I moaned.
"Me too baby girl just keep going until you let it all go on my cock" roger moaned loudly.
It was seriously like his words just sent me over the edge.
"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I practically screamed from the top of my lungs not caring if the others heard us.
"Oh baby, just like that keep going- Christ!" Roger groaned throwing his head back.
"FUCK!" We both screamed in unison and cummed at the same time. We both squeezed our eyes shut as we rode out our orgasms.
I stopped riding him and stayed on Rogers cock panting heavily. I opened my eyes.
"Roger? Why is your chest soaked?" I asked.
"Because I made you squirt baby girl!" He laughed happily.
"Did I just fucking pee on you?!" I shouted covering my face with my hands.
"God no! I made you squirt and that just shows how much you enjoyed me fucking you!" He smiled pulling my hand off of my face.
"And plus, it was so hot I nearly cummed again at the sight of it lize" he panted.
"Christ okay" I laughed breathily.
Roger flipped us over and pulled out of me which made me whine at the empty feeling in between my legs.
"Oh baby" roger cooed kissing my head as he took off the condom, tied it and put it in the bin.
"My poor baby girl" he cooed, pouting when he saw my shivering state. My legs where shaking, I had my own arms wrapped around my waist and I was half asleep. He smiled softly and got into bed getting the thick warm sheets and covering us both up with it sending warmth through our bodies. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He held me tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a loving kiss.
"I love you" roger whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered back.

Roger Taylor is the love of my life.

Jesus Christ that was dirtay.
Roger and Eliza are so fluffy and dirty UWU