Night swimming. (Chapter 12)

Brians POV.

I wake up to the sound of sobbing and sniffing. I walk downstairs to see my sister lead on the sofa crying with her duvet and one pillow.
"Eliza?" I ask softly.
"Brian?" She cries.
"Is it roger my dear?" I ask her nicely.
"Yes, I can't get him off my mind. To think he's upstairs with another girl holding her tight and not even thinking about me" she sobbed.
"Oh Eliza, come here" I say with open arms.
She hugged me tightly as she wailed into my neck. We both pull away as we hear giggling come down the stairs. We look and it's roger and his blonde fuck face. They stop and look at Eliza crying her heart out bless her. Roger sighs and swallows loudly and walks into the kitchen.
"Let's go get ready" I smiled. She nodded and she picked up her duvet and pillow as she walked up the stairs. We dispersed into our rooms and got ready for the day.
I walked out wearing a purple striped jumper and some blue flared trousers. Eliza came out with her hair in a messy bun, she was wearing a red laced Vest top tucked into some light blue shorts. Her eyes were red and puffy from those tears that flooded them.
"That's my beautiful sister" I smiled. She giggled sweetly.
"Let's go bro" she said smiling. Finally, I smile came from my sad sister. John, Freddie and Mary were already downstairs talking. We walked into the living room and they all shot up at Eliza's presence. They all run and hugged her. I smiled knowing that they all cared about her.
"Oh Eliza my dear, you've been crying again haven't you?" Freddie asked full of sorrow.
She nodded and gave a light smile.
"You'll be okay Liza" deaky said as he hugged her.
"Thanks deaks" she grinned.
"There's that smile I missed, I'll take care of you today" Mary smiled.
"Thank you" Eliza said as she fiddled with her fingers. I rubbed her back and smiled at her.

"Breakfast is ready!" Rogers groupie shouted at us. We all have her an evil look which made her roll her eyes and scoff. Roger followed behind her. We all followed them into the dining room.
"Sorry, uhm... I've lost my appetite but thank you anyway" Eliza said to the blonde girl with a shaky voice.
"Oh okay" She said as she slammed the dining the dining room door in Eliza's face.
"What the fuck?" I shouted at the blonde haired girl.
"What?" She scoffed.
"You just slammed the door in my sisters face you bitch" I shouted.
"If anyone's a bitch it's her, I put an effort in this breakfast and she declined it." She said as she narrowed her eyes.
"Fuck you" Mary said as she stood up.
"Don't talk about Eliza like that" roger mumbled.
"Don't you ever call her any names or I swear to god" Freddie shouted
"You don't know what she's going through right now" deaky stood up pointing at her.
"Whatever" the blonde mumbled.
"Can I get your name?" Mary said as she squinted.
"Beth" the bitch scoffed.
"Well Beth... John, Brian, Freddie and I will also skip breakfast" Mary spat.
"Fine" Beth huffed.
"I'll stay with you Beth" roger muttered.
We laughed at him as we all walked out of the dining room.
"What a bitch!" Mary shouted.
"Totally" we all said in agreement.
"Who?" Eliza asked.
"That Beth Slag in there" I said.
"Oh I see, why tho?" She asked innocently.
"She's just rude" deaky muttered.

A few hours later.

We were all in the studio at this point including Beth and roger. Freddie said to Eliza he had a surprise for her. I didn't even know what it was but apparently she was gonna love it.
"Eliza dear, come here" Freddie said.
"Yes Fred?"
"Do you want to do your own single record love? We'll pay for it for you darling" He asked her.
"Oh Freddie! YES PLEASE!" Her face lit up. Eliza rote songs and played piano and even guitar in occasions a long with her voice. I look back at roger to see him cover his mouth in shock. He had never heard her sing. Eliza's voice was angelic and they way she played piano was beautiful.
"Oh Eliza!! That's wonderful!" I shout picking up Eliza and twirling her.
"So darling, what's the name of the song that you want to be on it?" Fred asked her.
"It's called night swimming" she explained.
"I see! Well are there any other instruments you'd like to be added?" Fred questioned.
"Well, does anyone play the cello?" She laughed not expecting anyone to say they do.
"I do!" Deaky shouted.
"You do?!" She smiled. Deaky nodded.
"Well let's get recording!" Freddie Shouted.
I watched my sister as she ran excitedly with deaky into the recording space as we all watched from the booth. She sat down on the stool in front of the piano.
"Just do this and this when I nod and go at my pace okay?"Eliza smiled to deaky as she directed him what to do. he picked up the cello. He nodded.
Eliza put her thumb up at Freddie and started playing the piano and singing. (Play the video now as it's the song)
"Night swimming, deserves a quiet night" she sang like an angel.
She didn't miss a piano key and hit every note with her voice. I started smiling with my teeth as tears started to form in my eyes. I'm so fucking proud of her. I look at roger to see him stand up and walk closer to the glass.
He starts crying and puts his hand against glass.
"What are you doing?" I ask him. "You fucking hurt her roger so don't expect shit!" I shouted.
"Roger why are you bothered about her?" Beth scoffed.
"Fuck off will you?" Roger snapped at her.
Everyone went silent and laid their eyes on Eliza as she had a small piano solo with deaky playing the cello beautifully.
As she sang the last line a huge smile formed on her face as she felt confident and she felt like she had accomplished something. She got up and ran to hug deaky as they closed the song. They span as they hugged and they both ran into the booth.
"How was that" she asks smiling.
"Fucking beautiful" Freddie said gob smacked at how great it was.
"Oh thank you!" She said clapping her hands.
She turned and faced me with a huge smile.
I started crying since Eliza was quite a shy girl when it came to her music she only sang in her room by herself, she wanted to keep it to herself or occasionally let me listen.
"It was amazing Eliza, I'm so proud of you!" I shouted and lifted her up and spun her around. She giggled and turned to roger and Beth.
"It was okay..." Beth rolled her eyes. Eliza looked down at her feet in disappointment.
"Oh shut up" I spat.
"That was great" roger smiled slightly.
Eliza looked up and nodded showing no emotion.
"OH MY GOD ELIZA MAY, JOHN RICHARD DEACON THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!" Mary screamed as she hugged both of them.
"Thank you so much guys" Eliza and deaky said together.
"Can We hear it?" She shyly asked Freddie looking at deaky smiling.
"Of course dear" Fred smiled.
We all listened to it again and Eliza smiled and so did deaky. She kept looking at all of us biting her lip hiding the biggest smile ever. The song had a particular meaning to her, it's about growing up as a kid in the 50s. As it finished she covered her mouth and started laughing and smiling, she loved it. Her and deaky hugged again as they were so proud of themselves.
"I don't understand what the big deal is about you Eliza, you're not even that good" Beth said rolling her eyes.
"Oh really now? I WORKED MY FUCKING ASS OFF WITH THAT SONG!!! ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY YOU BLONDE SLAG!!!" Eliza screamed. A loud slap echoed through the booth. Eliza had slapped Beth round the face.
"GET OUT! NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE!!!" Eliza screamed again.
"UGH!!" Beth shouted as she stormed out, holding her face where lize had slapped her. No one went after her. Everyone went silent because no one had seen that side of Eliza except me it was so rare for her to be like this. It's only happened twice in her lifetime and this the third.
"FOR FUCK SAKE!!" Eliza shouted starting to cry.
"Anything I do isn't fucking good enough! I try my best and it's still not good enough!" She cried. I walked over to her and hugged her.
"Shhh,Shhh, Shhh, calm down, it's okay, you're amazing she was just jealous of you" I whispered kissing her head.
"My darling, don't listen to that slut, like Brian said, she's a jealous piece of shit" Freddie said comforting lize.
"We were amazing, and if she struggles to see that she can fuck off" deaky laughed. Eliza giggled and nodded.
"Hun, she's gone now, and if she didn't leave I would've beaten her ass" Mary laughed.
"You should've" Eliza giggled.
"I agree, she's a bitch" roger muttered.
Eliza sighed and looked away From him.
"Be proud of yourself lize" I whispered.
"I will be" she nodded.
"When we go back, I'll give it to EMI to put on a single record for you okay? I'm willing to pay anything for my best friend" Fred smiles.
"Thank you so much Freddie" she smiled.
"You're welcome" he smiled.
"Dinner?" I asked.
"Yeh sure!" Everyone shouted except Eliza.
"I'll eat something small..." she mumbled.
"I actually want to go night swimming at the pool tonight to clear my head, if anyone wants to join you're welcome to" She sniffled.
"We'll all come" I smiled.
"Cool" she nodded.
"Yeah! It'd be fun!" Deaky shouted.

Beth is a BITCH!!! So night swimming is actually one of my favourite songs and it's so beautiful. Its by REM and I recommend it to everyone❤️there's gonna be a part two of this in a moment as I'm bored so imma write another one YEET