'39 (chapter 15)

Rogers POV

I woke up with the worst headache from last night. Eliza and I had drank so much... Eliza had her head on my bare chest followed with her hand whilst my arms were wrapped tightly around her as she was peacefully sleeping. I check the clock for it to read 8:30 and Fred wanted us to be in the studio by 9:30 to record bri's new song about a space cowboy or something? I don't know? I let out a big sigh and start to stoke Eliza's long brown hair. I felt her shuffle and watched her beautiful face. Her big hazel eyes fluttered open to look into mine.
"Morning roggie" she whispered sleepily.
"Morning beautiful" I say kissing her head.
She got up and sat on the side of the bed glaring out of the farm view window and let out a big sigh. Today was finally a sunny day with blue skies and no clouds... just pure warmth. She got up and walked towards the door.
"Heyyyy, lize, where are you going baby?" I ask like a child with my lips pouted.
"I'm going to get dressed, my head hurts and I need food" she giggled.
"You can do that in another ten minutes, now come here and give roggie some more cuddles!" I laugh with my arms wide open.
"Fineee" she sighed but laughed hopping onto the bed again getting under the covers. She placed her head on my chest again when I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I'm so glad i have you back Eliza" I whispered softly.
"Me too" she said kissing my cheek.
"Those 6 days without you felt like a year" I sighed.
"I know" she sighed back.
She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and stared into mine.
"Your eyes are so pretty" she whispered placing her index finger softly on my cheek.
"Not as beautiful as yours darling" I whispered back.
Her hand cupped my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips melted together, her lips were so soft and it felt like pure bliss. She pulled away...
"It's time to get up rog!" she smiled.
"FIIIINNNNEEE" I whined and she giggled
She pulled the covers off of her and stood up. She stretched her arms and yawned.
"Very attractive" I smirked.
"Oh shut up" she laughed. "I'm just gunna jump in the shower baby" she smiled.
"Okay, can I join?" I asked winking.
"Don't see why not" she smirked.
I ran as quickly as I could to her and we got undressed and got into the shower.
The hot water ran down her face and hair as she slicked it back letting out a huge sigh.
"Holy shit..." I muttered.
"What?" She whispered.
"You're so hot" I whispered back biting her ear lobe gently.
She giggled seductively and bit her lip.
She hugged me tightly as the water trickled down her hair. Her breasts pressed up against my bear chest making me gasp and bite my lip.
"Rog, can we do it later? I'm tired and I have a headache" she laughed.
"Of course" I winked.
We washed ourselves and got the alcohol scent off of us.
We got out and dried our hair and got dressed.
She looked gorgeous, she was wearing a white denim jump suit with black buttons and some sunglasses. Damn am I a lucky man. I was wearing an open Orange  shirt with some leather trousers.

 I was wearing an open Orange  shirt with some leather trousers

"Jesus Christ" she mumbled.
"Whattt" I whined wrapping my arms round her waist.
"You're so-wow" she stuttered. "The that shirt is open showing your bare chest is turning me on" she said biting her lip as she traced my chest with her fingers.
"Lize, you'll get me all to yourself later on, and plus you said you didn't wanna do it right now but just think about what I'll do to you... you won't be able to walk for a week" I whispered seductively.
"I have to wait baby?" She asked innocently.
"Yes, now let's go before we're late to the studio" I laughed slapping her ass lightly causing her to yelp slightly.
We went to the barn where breakfast was being made when we saw everyone.
"There they are! The cutest couple!" Deaky shouted.
"AHEM" Mary laughed.
"Oh right, sorry aha" deaky laughed back.
"Morning lize" Brian said kissing my forehead.
"Morning Bri" I smiled.
"Morning dears!" Freddie shouted at roger and I.
"Morning fred" lize and I said in unison.
We ate breakfast and headed to the studio to record bri's song.
Eliza and Mary sat in the booth and watched us as we played. When Brian started playing and singing her smile went from ear to ear.

In the year of '39 assembled here the volunteers.

In the days when the lands were few.

Her brother means the world to her and she's always so proud of him. Man I love her. I started stepping on the kick drum and shaking my tambourine along with it. John then picked up the double bass and started plucking it to the melody

Don't you hear my call though you're many years away?

Don't you hear me calling you?

Eliza and Mary watched us in awe smiling and dancing with caused all of us to laugh. Brian closed the song and asked fred what was next.
"Right darlings, it's time for the harmonies!" He giggled.
"Fuck, does that mean I have to do my falsettos?!" I laughed.
"Yup!" Bri exclaimed causing everyone to laugh.
"Jesus" I sighed.
We all put down our instruments and put headphones on so we could listen to the song whilst doing the harmonies. I went as high as I could which caused Eliza and Mary's mouth to be agape. Once we finished the harmonies we ran into the booth where the girls where sat. Eliza immediately ran up to Bri and hugged him.
"I'm so proud of you!" She whispered ruffling his curly hair.
"Thank you lize" he said patting her back.
She then looked at me and bit her lip and hugged me.
"I'm proud of you also Taylor, nice screaming" she winked trying to hold back laughter.
"Shush" I laughed wrapping my arms around her waist whilst he giggled at me. She pulled away and praised deaky and Freddie. Mary clung on to Fred and lize clung onto me whilst we listened to it. We all smiled at our achievement and it was done within 3 hours!
Roy the person who was with us and helped with recording walked in and told us; "Guys, I just got off of the phone with Jim Beach and John Reid and they said that you lot are going to have to stay here for another month, as the songs you have come up with need way more time than expected"
Everyone looked at each other in shock and started laughing.
"That's okay darling! We love it here anyway!" Fred giggled whilst everyone agreed.
"Alright, I recommend you drive home and pick up some more clothes and belongings for the extra month alright?" Roy said.
"That's fine" we all said.
We all ran outside in excitement and got into our cars.
"See you in a bit roggie, I love you" Eliza said softly as she kissed me.
"See you later, I love you also baby" I said back kissing her back.
Everyone drove home...
I grabbed a bunch of my stuff and drove back. The traffic was fucking unbelievable!

5:00pm

As I pulled up into the farm I was thinking of Eliza. I got there to see everyone's car there already.
I got out with another suitcase full of clothes and shoes. I was so late! I unlocked the house door to see everyone in the living room.
"Roger! You're late!" Freddie exclaimed.
"I know, sorry, traffic was fucking ridiculous!" I laughed.
"I know! Eliza and I got caught in that earlier" Brian laughed.
"ROGER!" Eliza shrieked running up to me hugging me.
"Hello my loooovvveee" I laughed.
She pulled away allowing me to put my stuff upstairs. As I shuffle into my room I see 2 large suitcases on the floor on Eliza's side of the bed. I have a confused look on my face until I look on the bed to see a note.

Hey baby, I know you're wondering why there are extra bags in here... well I just thought I'd crash in here for the next month and three weeks, Fred needed another room for his clothes anyway so you know! and I'm still waiting for what you're gunna do to me daddy ;)
Eliza <3

I bit my lip and chucked my suitcase on the floor, fuck I loved it when she called me daddy. I felt like I owned her. She's mine. I hear a sudden cough from behind me.
"Hello mr Taylor" she lowly said.
"Hmm, Hello miss May" I hummed walking up to her and slipping my arms around her waist.
"I'm getting a little tired of waiting now baby" she whispered twirling my long blonde locks in her fingers.
"Shhh, no more waiting... daddy's gunna take care of you..."

Hiiii, sorry I haven't written in a long time... been super busy, hope you liked it, part 2 coming soon...😏