Love of my life, you've hurt me... (chapter 11)

It had been a week since roger had asked to be his girlfriend and it's been okay I guess. Since they've started recording a bit more, they boys have been more stressed out and grumpy leaving me and Mary a bit upset.
"FUCK SAKE!" Roger screamed.
"What now?!" Brian asked.
"My shitty drum kits pissing me off" roger spat.
"It's not the bloody drum kit, ITS YOU!" Deaky shouted.
"Oh shit" Freddie mumbled.
"Fuck off john" roger sighed.
Mary and I layed in the sound booth with our chins on our hands sighing.
"Shall we just leave lize?" Mary asked.
"Yeh, let's go watch some tv and eat food" I smiled.
"Let's go" Mary said
We got up and walked towards the door.
"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Roger spat.
"Roger!" Brian shouted at him.
"Getting away from all your bickering and bullshit" I said rolling my eyes.
"C'mon lize" Mary said smiling.
"He's been so rude lately Mary" I said with a sad look in my eye.
"Why? What's been happening?" Mary asked.
"Well he's been a lot more shouty and loses his temper so quickly when I literally fucking breathe. He hasn't even hugged me since he asked me to be his girlfriend and I can't say anything as I'm scared he'll lose his temper with me" I start feeling tears forming in my eyes.
"Oh Eliza." Mary said as she hugged me. I felt hot tears run down my face as she squeezed me tighter.
"I understand that recording an album is super stressful but that's no excuse for how he treats me right?" I ask wiping my eyes.
"Yes, he shouldn't be treating you like that and taking his problems out on you dear" Mary smiled.
"Mary! We need y-" Freddie stopped as he saw me crying.
"Oh Eliza dear! What's wrong!" He shouted running over to hug me.
"It's roger" Mary said.
"Oh... is he being a dick?" Freddie asked rubbing my back.
"Yes, he's been so rude to me lately" I said beginning to cry again.
"Oh dear, it'll be okay" he said as he hugged me again.
"Fred we need one more ta-" Brian also paused when he saw tears run down my face.
"Brian" I shouted as I ran over to hug him.
"What's wrong lize?!" He asked as he held me tight.
"It's just the fact that Rogers stressed and has been taking it out on me" I whispered and sniffled.
"That piece of shit" Brian sighed.
"Brian!" I said.
"Sorry, it's just he gets like that when he's stressed" he said as he kissed my head.
We hear another pair of footsteps walk into the living room. I pull away from Brians hug to see who was there. It was Roger.
"Fuck this shit!" Roger shouted as he ran upstairs when he saw my eyes all puffy.
"I'll be right back Bri" I whispered.
"Liza don't" Bri said but I still kept on walking.
I walked into Rogers bedroom to see him crying.
"Roger?" I whisper.
"Eliza" He whispers back. "Why are you crying?" He asks me.
"I'm gunna tell you when you tell me why you're crying." I stated.
"Well. Im so fucking stressed and I hate this shit." He said. "Now tell me what's up with you" he whispered.
"It's you." I say.
"What do you mean me?" Roger asked.
"You've been so horrible to me lately rog! Anything I do is wrong! Anything I say makes you mad at me! You haven't even fucking hugged me since they Day we started going out." My voice cracked as I told him.
"Eliza I'm so sorry I really am." He whispered starting to cry.
"What's going on in the studio gives you no right to treat me like I'm a piece of shit Roger." I said .
"I know and I'm sorry." he said grabbing my hand. I pulled away.
"Look, I think we should take a break for a week or maybe longer. I need some space" He said crying.
"No, please don't leave" I cried.
"I'm sorry but it'll only be for a short while" He said as He wiped the tears from his eyes. "I love you lize" he said with his voice cracking.
"I love you too roggie" I cried as I left the room and shut the door behind me.
"AAARRRGGGHHH" roger growled chucking something against the wall causing it to smash.
Tears start pouring out of my eyes as I run downstairs to see everyone gone but deaky.
"Are you okay Eliza?!" Deaky gasped.
"No, roger thinks we should take a break for a while " I cried.
"Oh lize" deaky said as he hugged me.
"I don't understand!"I exclaimed.
"Shhhh. It'll be okay lize I promise" deaky whispered. "Do you want me to go get Bri?" He asked. I nodded into this neck.
"I'll be right back" he smiled as he walked out.
I sat on an armchair with my head in my hands crying hysterically.
"Eliza!" Brian shouted.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He shouted.
"Well no, roger decided to take a break from me for a week or so or maybe even longer or maybe forever" I cried clearly panicking.
"Oh love" Brian said as he hugged me. "I knew he'd do this" he sighed. His words made me cry even more. Freddie was stood in the doorway with Mary, they had a sad look in their eyes.
"Eliza my darling, the boys and I are going for a few drinks tonight and roger is coming so Mary will stay with you okay?" He said as he grabbed my hand.
"Okay" I sniffled.
"Shall we get going now? It's already 7!" Deaky exclaimed.
"Yeh cmon" Roger said as he came downstairs putting his coat on. He gave me an evil look as he walked outside.
"Bye Eliza, I love you" Brian said as he ruffled my hair.
"I love you too, have a nice time" I said
"Bye Eliza , bye Mary I love you dear" he said
"Bye" I whispered.
"Bye Lize, see you later" deaky smiles as he kissed my forehead.
"Bye guys" Mary and I smiled.
"Come here" Mary said with open arms.
I ran and hugged her.
"Shall we watch some girlie films?" Mary smiled. I nodded.
Watching the films took my mind off of roger and made me relax. Mary and I laughed at the movies we watched and had a great time. We listened to some Beatles and zeppelin too and danced a long to that. It turnt 11:00pm and the boys burst through the door laughing their heads off as they were drunk as shit. Mary and I jumped to the loud bang they made as they crashed through the door. But then Mary and I realised roger wasn't with them.
"HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" they shouted.
"Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" We mocked them.
"How did you guys get on then" Freddie slurred.
"Great!" We shouted smiling at them.
"That's wonderful" Brian smiles.
"Guys? Where's roger?" I ask worried.
"He wanted to stay there for a bit longer, he'll be back soon" deaky stuttered.
"Okay?" I say confused.
They hung their coats and came into the living room sitting down, we watched tv and chilled out. Brian sat next to me as I layed down and rested my head in his lap as he played with my hair. Mary was snuggling Freddie and deaky was sat by himself bless him.
"It'll be okay lize I promise you" Bri whispered.
I looked up and gave him a small smile before laying my attention back to the tv.
BANG!
My head jumps up from Brians lap.The front door swung open which caused all of us to look over to the door.
My heart sunk to my stomach when I see roger making out with some random blonde.
Everyone is in shock as we watch them walk upstairs into Rogers room.
"Oh my god" I say covering my mouth and I start to cry.
"Oh Eliza" Brian whispers.
"oh my sweet Eliza" Freddie says still shocked.
"Shit, oh my god lize" deaky mutters.
"Eliza, do you want to go upstairs dear" Mary asks.
"Yes please, night everyone" my voice cracks.
"Night Eliza" they said as they gave me a group hug.
Mary and I make our way upstairs and I start to cry as we hear heated moans coming from Rogers bedroom.
"Cmon dear" Mary grabs my hand.
I brush my teeth still crying and sniffling. And settle down into bed. Mary gave me a little pep talk as I sat up against my headboard.
"Eliza, I feel so sad for you I really do. But you see, roger doesn't know what he's missing out on. That bitch in there is just a groupie, she's gunna go by the morning I promise. Roger is being such a dick but he doesn't see that." She said as she rubbed my back.
"Thanks Mary, love you bitch" I laughed.
"You're welcome, love you too bitch" she laughed back.
"Goodnight" She said.
"Night." I smiled.

1:00am
"ROGER OH YES, PLEAAASSSEEE" the blonde moaned.
"Ugh, you like that Do you?" Roger groaned.
"For fuck sake" I muttered.
I gave up, I walked downstairs with my duvet and pillow and fell asleep on the sofa. Finally... some peace and quiet.

OOOOOOO SO ROGERS BEING A BIT OF A BUM HOLE! I WONDER WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT🥳