Make love to me... (Chapter 6)

*SMUT WARNING*
"Oh roger" I gasp.
"Sshhh darling you might wake brian!" He laughed with his finger massaging my clit.
I moan quietly and bite my lip as he thrusts three fingers in and out of my entrance.
"You like that?" He smirks biting his bottom lip.
"Oh roger, yes... yes... right there... oh my god" I squeal and my breathing erratic.
"Roger I'm gunna cum ughhhh" I moaned.
With those words, roger slowly pulled his fingers out of me licking them clean.
"What the fuck rog?" I roll my eyes.
"I'm done done with you yet baby" He whispers in my ear.
"Just make love to me roger, right here right now" I say with a dark look in my eyes biting my lip.
"Anything for you my darling" rog says with a smirk
A cool chill snakes down my spine making me shiver with excitement.
He pulls down his boxers to reveal his large member.
I spring up laying on my elbows with my legs all sprawled out for roger. My mouth started salivating as I just gazed at his huge length.
"Look at you baby girl! All spread out for me? Saliva dripping from your mouth just looking at me? Oh baby you're in for a surprise" he seduced me deeply. He smirked and started to pump in member in his hand to cause a bit of pre cum to dribble from the slit.
He spreads it all over his dick and pulls out a condom from his wallet.
"Prepared I see mr Taylor" i say almost seductively.
He looks up and smirks at me.
"Do me the honour will you lize?" Roger asked holding the condom out in front of him pointing it at me.
I crawl slowly towards him tearing the foil package with my teeth and put the condom between my lips. Roger thrusts his dick towards my mouth and I put the condom on with my tongue.
He let a small groan escape his lips and throws his head back.
"Oh roger, We're only just about to begin the fun!" I squeal.
I quickly go back to my sprawled out position and look at roger with lust in my eyes.
He slowly walks forwards towards my entrance.
He gets the head of his dick and starts making small circles around my clit.
"Don't tease roggie" I say innocently like a small child.
"If you insist princess" he says hovering over me.
He moves so our faces our just centimetres away from each others.
Before I know it, Roger is thrusting deep inside me. I moan and hiss at the waves of pleasure I was getting from him. He was groaning and moaning with every hard thrust whilst kissing my neck living little love bites as he went, marking his territory. We were dripping in sweat from the heat and the friction between us.
"Fuck... ROGE-...OH MY GOD IM GUNNA CUM" I whimpered with my eyes squeezed shut.
"Me... too" He moaned in a breathy tone
"Cum for me baby girl, I kn-know you can do it for daddy" roger groaned into my ear.
"O-okay baby" i say whimpering in pleasure
Rogers and I cum at the same time, out bodies shaking aggressively as we did so. Roger nestled into the crease of my neck panting heavily feeling my heart beat, pulling his member out of me and chucking the latex condom in the bin next to Rogers bed.
"Eliza, that was incredible" he moaned
"Roger it really was" I said panting my ass off.
"I love you lize" roger whispered in my ear.
"I love you too roger" I say smiling kissing him on the cheek.
And with that, we both drift off to sleep peacefully.

That was my first smut🤷🏻‍♀️DONT COME AT ME😂SO YEH HOPE YOU ENJOYED❤️