Pool day :) (chapter 8)

Roger and I made our way downstairs to the little dining area to eat some breakfast. When we walk inside, we see Brian, deaky, Fred and Mary talking and laughing.
"Good morning!" Mary shouts as deaky and Freddie give us a little smirk
"Hey guuuuyyysss" Brian shouts picking me up and twirling.
"Hey Bri! Why the good mood?" I ask.
"Well two things actually... 1. My virgin ass sister got some last night and 2. FREDDIE SAYS WE CAN TAKE A DAY OFF OF RECORDING TO HANG OUT AT THE POOL!!" Bri excitedly exclaimed.
"Wow! That's so cool!" Roger shouted.
"Brian what the fuck? You're not mad at roger? And I am NOT a virgin!" I hiss.
"Of course not lize, you do what you want mayyynnn"Brian laughed whilst I blushed but laughing.
"Breakfast?" Brian asked me and roger.
"Oh sure!" Roger said.
"Oh yes! But can I only have some toast? I don't want to eat too much before the pool" I winked.
We all ate breakfast and all ran up playfully to our rooms to get ready.
I packed this red bikini (I looked pretty good not gonna lie) so I put that one then grabbed a towel and put on some sandals and walked out my room (yes I was just wearing the bikini that's it). Walk downstairs to see mart and Freddie already ready. Mary was wearing this beautiful yellow flower patterned bikini and Freddie was wearing some black swimming trunks.
"Eliza May, look at you girl!" Mary shouted.
"Look at yourself dear!" I shouted back.
"You both look stunning" Freddie praised.
We hear some long legs excitedly run down the stairs. It was my poodle looking brother wearing some blue swim trunks and some clogs. Him and those fucking clogs.
"Eliza, Freddie, Mary... IM SO EXCITED!" He screeched again lifting me up spinning me around.
"AHHH BRIAN PUT ME DOWN!!" I screeched.
He put me down and I sort my now messy hair out in the mirror.
Mary and Freddie always loved mine and Brians bond so they stood there looking at each other with a big smile.
Then, we hear the next pair of footsteps run down the stairs.
"DEAKYYY!!!" Brian shouted.
"Hello guyysss" deaky shouted sorting out his bright yellow swim trunks.
"Wow you girls look great!" Deaky exclaimed looking at me and Mary. We both flip out hair and giggle.
"COME ON ROG! WE HAVENT GOT ALL DAY!" Freddie screamed.
"JUST BRUSHING MY HAIR!" We heard a shout come from upstairs. I'm turnt around talking to everyone when 2 minutes later we hear the last footsteps run down the stairs.
"Hi people!" Roger exclaimed. He was wearing RED swimming trunks. We were matching.
"Oooooo look at you two! Matching!" Brian laughed.
"Shut up" I giggled.
"You look fucking HOT Eliza!" Roger said giving me a peck on the lips.
"Not too bad yourself Taylor" I said smirking biting my lip.
Everyone giggled.
"Right, shall we get going then?" Deaky asked.
"YEH! WOOO!! LETS GOOO!!" We all screamed.
We got to the pool and it was beautiful. There were sun beds on the side and a diving board.
We all place our towels on an individual sun bed and take off our shoes and sunglasses.
Mary and I are the first to get ourselves sorted so we make our way to the pool. We stand on the edge admiring the colour of the water and the the warmth of the air.
SPLASH!
Brian pushed mary and I into the pool.
"BRIAN HAROLD MAY!!" We screamed whilst the boys laughed at us.
I swam to the other end of the pool. Slicking my hair back as I bobbed my head back up.
Roger got in beside me and pulled me to face him slipping his arms round my waist.
"Oh hey" I said kissing his cheek.
"Hello my dear" roger whispered.
I get out of his grip and swim to the others. Roger catches up with me and we go to the others.
"Where's Brian?" I ask.
I feel some arms slip round my thighs. It's Brian.
"Oh fuck" I whisper.(
He ,stands up in the pool and runs around the pool with me over his shoulder. He's that tall he can reach the bottom. Roger and everyone else is laughing at us.
"BRIAN!! OH MY GOD!! BRI!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I scream laughing.
We reached the others once again and he launches me next to them.
I get back up and flip my hair slicking it back, gasping kind of like a moan and biting my lip. I look over to roger and deaky and they stare at me with their mouths wide open.
"What?" I ask smiling looking at them.
"That was hot" roger added and deaky vigorously nodded.
"What? The way I got launched into the water?" I laughed.
"No, they way you got back up" deaky added.
"That was hot!" Roger said smirking.
I had no intention of that being seductive but okay!
"Guys seriously?" Brian laughed.
"Sorry dude" rog and deaky said in sinc.
We all laughed and Mary and I headed out of the pool and dried ourselves off and putting our sunglasses back on. We layed on our sun beds and sun bathed talking.
"So" she said leaning on her elbows "how are things with you and roger?" She asked.
"Well, I really like him. There's something about him" I said shrugging my shoulders
"Do you recon he's gunna ask you to be is girlfriend?" She asked lowering her sunglasses
"Oh I don't know, I mean he's already told me he loves me, that has to mean something right?" I asked sitting up.
"Yes definitely" She says nodding.
We look over at the pool to see the boys leaning over the side and placing their heads on their palms.
We laugh and walk over to them. I kiss Rogers lips and Mary kisses Freddie's.
"This is sad... we don't have anyone" deaky and Brian said laughing.
Mary and I both pull away from our lovers lips and look into their eyes. All of a sudden they pull us in laughing.
"Oh my god, Roger!" I said looking at him with my arms around his neck.
"FREDDIE!!" I hear Mary shout. I look over and I see Freddie lifting her up and dropping her.
"Sorry love, it was Fred's idea." He laughed
"It's fine" I say placing my forehead on his.
"I love you" he whispers with his eyes closed.
"I love you also" I whisper whilst hearing the others splash around.
Rog and I get out and sit on our sunbeds.
I lye down on with my sunglasses on and my arms behind my head. The others also come out and lay on their sun beds.
"Alright Bri?" I ask my brother.
"I'm fine, how are you lize?" He asks.
"Im okay I guess" I say.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"I'm scared." I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"I'm scared you won't approve if roger ever asks me to be his girlfriend, not like that will ever happen" I say sitting up and turning around to look at him frowning, fiddling
"Oh Eliza, I'll always approve with anything you do because I'm your brother and I should be happy for you, and plus, I've never seen rog this happy with a girl!" He whispers.
"Really?" I ask with raised eye brows.
"Really" he assured me.
"Thanks Bri" I say smiling and standing up.
"You're welcome Liza" he says also standing up.
Bri hugs me kissing the top of my head.
"I'll always be there for you sis" he whispered. I tightened my grip around him.
"Everything alright darling?" Freddie asks.
"I'm fine dear" I smile.
Deaky and Mary give me a smile as we all look at roger. He's fucking snoring, he's asleep.
"Hey Bri!" John whispers.
"Hm?" He replies.
"Get a cup from the kitchen and fill it up with water and chuck it on rog" deaky says with an evil smile
"Okay!" Bri smiles
He gets the water and chucks it over roger.
"FUCK!! I HATE YOU!" He shouts but laughing at the same time.
We all burst out laughing and clap our hands.
"Right, shall we head back inside now?" Freddie asks.
"Wow! It's already 4 o'clock!" Deaky exclaims picking up his watch on the floor.
"Let's go then!" Mary says with a smile.
We all grab our stuff and roger holds my hand and kisses me on the cheek as we wonder back into the house. It was only the third day but I thought it was the best.

This was such a long one!! Hope you enjoy this xxx