A relaxed evening (chapter 10)

Roger and I come out of our bedrooms all dressed and dry. I was wearing a black roll neck with a black skirt and some tights. Roger came out wearing an open orange shirt with some jeans.
"Wow" roger whispered as he held me tight.
"What?" I asked smiling.
"You're just so beautiful" he said grazing his thumb over my cheek.
"Shush" I laugh blushing like mad.
He gave me a small peck on the lips and held my hand as we walked downstairs.
As we get into the living room we see Freddie and Mary sat down.
"Have a good shag dear?" Fred asked roger giggling.
"Oh yeh, amazing! What about you fred?" Roger replied.
"How did you know?!" Fred gasped.
"well you two were loud as shit!" Roger exclaimed laughing. I sat there looking at Mary whilst we both laughed at the boys.
"Where's my big brother then?" I ask.
"In the kitchen making dinner with deaks" Fred smiles.
"I see, thanks dude" I say.
I get up and walk into the kitchen to find deaky and Bri laughing about something as they were cooking.
"Hi!" I squeaked.
"Hey lize!" Brian smiled.
"Hi Eliza!" Deaky nodded.
"What's for dinner then? Smells delicious!" I said trying to see what they were doing.
"Well we're making some beef with some roast potatoes and some seasoned steamed carrots" deaky said in a posh accent.
"Oh how lovely!" I smiled. "See you at dinner time!" I said as I left the kitchen.
I walk back into the living room to see roger sat by himself.
"Where's Fred and Mary?" I ask.
"Guess..." He said looking up at me.
"Oh dear, they're shagging again?!" I laugh.
"Yup" roger replied.
"Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz" I giggle.
Roger slowly brings his eyes to look into mine. His eyes had to be one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.
He slowly kissed me passionately and hugged me tightly as he did so.
Freddie and Mary walked in with heart shaped balloons and so did brian and deaky holding dinner in their hands too. They placed the balloons around us and stood there smiling.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Eliza May?" Roger asks holding my hand.
"Yes?" I ask with a smile.
" will you do the honours and be my girl?" He asked grabbing my other hand.
"Of course" I whisper cupping my hands round his cheeks.
We start to kiss as everyone cheers around us.
"Okay okay that's enough, dinner going to get cold!" Brian laughed.
"Haha okay" we all said getting caught up in the moment.
Everyone got up and made their way into the dining room.
Roger and I left last.
"You're officially my princess" roger said kissing the back of my hand.
"Always" I said kissing his cheek.
We stood up and hugged for a good minute before deaky came in.
"Cmon guys! Your dinner is actually getting cold now" he laughed.
"We're coming!" We shouted.
We made our way out of the circle of heart balloons and had dinner

"That was beautiful! Thank you!" We all praised deaky and Bri for making a beautiful dinner.
"You're welcome" they smiled.
"Let's watch some movies!" Mary suggested.
"Oh yes!" I squealed walking next to her.
The boys went to wash up and clean leaving Mary and I in the living room.
"It finally happened!" Mary screeched as she grabbed my hand.
"I know! I could be the future Mrs Taylor!" I laughed squeezing Mary's hand lightly.
"Awh you two are so cute" she laughed.
The boys came back in to the living room all stood in line.
"Right, ladies! We have decided to have a little movie night tonight! So go get in ya comfy's and lets relax for the night." Brian exclaimed.
Mary and I giggled as we walked upstairs to get changed with the boys following behind.
I grab a baby pink silk button shirt and some matching shorts and put them on.
I hear deaky make his way downstairs as I brush my hair and go into the hallway where I see Brian.
"You alright liza?" He asked.
"Better than ever" I smiled
"I'm happy for you sis" Brian said has he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
I sighed and smiled.
"I love you butthead" I giggled.
"I love you too bitch face" he replied laughing as he hugged me.
Everyone else exited their rooms and we all made our way downstairs. Since deaks was the first one down he set everything up for us.
They're we're so many blankets on the floor and the sofas and fairy lights hanging from everywhere with bags of popcorn and other snacks all in the middle of the room.
"Wow! It's beautiful! So gorgeous!" Everyone gasped.
"Was this you dear? Freddie asked John.
"Yep!" He said with a soft smile on his face.
"Oh wow! Thank you John, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed.
Everyone nodded in agreement and found a space in the magical living room.
I was with Mary on the floor led on our stomachs with our legs in the air munching on popcorn. We watched jaws and we all basically shat ourselves haha. Mary and I got up from the floor to snuggle with out boyfriends.
We then watched 'at long last love' it was a really good film. Love story to be exact.
I snuggled into Rogers neck and watched the film. We watched a few more films after that one ad discovered it was getting ridiculously late. Mary and I wear already asleep snuggling with our boys as they talked away. Once again, I was lifted up, not by Bri but by roger. He carried me to his bed as Freddie carried Mary.
I immediately got under the covers and so did roger. "Goodnight Everyone" roger shouted.
I jumped to the sound of his loud voice in my ear as it woke me up. I'm
"Goodnight" I mumbled.
"Goodnight!" We hear them all call back.
"Sorry baby, I woke you!" Roger blushed.
"It's okay" I say giving him a sleepy smile.
He turns off the lamp and turns to face me. He slips his arms round my waist as I slip my arms around his neck. We pull in closer until we're in a tight snuggle.
"Goodnight my princess" roger whispered.
"Goodnight my love" I replied also whispering.
And with that, we both peacefully fell asleep.

Cuteeee. I will carry on tomorrow💓