The date. (Chapter 5)

Roger and I made our way to the small country pub whilst giggling at each other. When we got there, our eyes were dazzled at the scenery. It was so cozy and warm and kind of aesthetic in a way. We found a booth in the corner and had a few drinks and some food and
spoke about ourselves and our childhoods. I looked at my drink stirring it with my straw when I felt a soft hand grab mine from across the table. I look up too see smiling at me. Our eyes were deeply looking at each other.
"Eliza, I really like you, there's something special about you that I just can't put my finger on it" roger explained
"Oh rog, we only just met dear" I laughed and blushed.
"I know, but I just had this feeling when I first met you that we were going to get along if you know what I mean" he winked and laughed
"Roger!" I gasped but I knew what he was on about
"Well darling, if your big brother wasn't in the room next to mine. I'd make you scream" he whispered almost seductively.
I raised my eyebrows smiling.
"Well Roger, I wouldn't mind that" biting my lip and giggling.
"I'm sure Bri wouldn't mind if you just slept in my bed tonight right" roger wondered.
"I wouldn't of thought so?" I shrugged my shoulders
"Shall we get going then love?" Roger asked as it was 9:15pm
"Yeh, sure" I smiled.
I got up and roger did too, his fingers interlocked with mine and we kissed.
As we walked outside I realised I had forgotten to bring a jacket.
"SHIT!" I shouted as I grabbed my arms and shuddered.
"Oh dear love, you're freezing!!" Exclaimed roger giving me his fur coat.
"Thank you darling" I said with a smile
Roger wrapped his arms around me as we walked back to the farm.
When we walked through the entrance, of the farm roger stopped me and started snogging me. I moaned as his tongue slipped into my lips which made him smirk. We carried on passionately kissing as roger unlocked the door.
"AYYYYYY!!!!!!" John and Freddie cheered.
Brian had both his eyebrows raised but started laughing nervously as he knew how I felt about him being over protective. Roger and I rolled our eyes and scurried off upstairs without saying a word. I took my makeup off and brushed my teeth as roger did his. I went into my room and put on my jumper and shorts and tip toed into Rogers room. He was sat there with his bedside lamp on reading a book. I smile at him shut the door behind me and walk over to the bed. I sit up and sigh as I leant my head against the headboard.
"Are you okay Lize?" Roger asks putting his hand on my upper thigh.
"Yes, I'm just a bit tired that's all" I smiled
I slowly slip down to lay on the bed whilst his hand was still on my thigh. As I went down, Rogers hand brushed across my below area. My eyes slowly close and I let out a gasp. Roger smirked at me and did it again.
"Rog-
I was cut off by his finger shushing my lips.
Before I knew it, his hand was in my underwear...

Wagwan so basically, this was something I didn't really think through lmao. Shall I lead this into a smut?🥵😂
Message me if I should!!