Eliza may the minx ;) (chapter 16)

Eliza's POV
"Hmm" I hummed as I kissed his soft lips... "oh wait, I forgot... I promised Bri I'd make dinner" I winked at him.
"Whattt" roger whined.
"It's my turn to tease" I whispered and walked out of the room giggling to myself.
"Fucking minx" I heard roger growl
As I went downstairs, I could hear the boys and Mary snickering about something.
"What are you laughing at" I smiled
"Roger has a daddy kink!" They all bursted out in fits of laughter once they said it.
"Ha, yes he does" I laughed
"Alright, Alright... I do, Jesus" roger said clearly defeated putting both his hands up as a surrender.
They all started laughing again.
"Right shall I start dinner?" I asked.
"Yes please!" They all shouted.
"Coolio" I nodded.
I was going to make spaghetti bolognese put just spaghetti with pesto for Bri.
I turn on the radio and listen to music whilst I cook.

~time skip to like when it's all in a pot lmao~

as I mix all the stuff together 'baby it's you' by the Beatles come on the radio. I started to sing softly a long with it and move my feet a bit, leaving the spaghetti and the bolognese to simmer for 20 minutes or so. I start to wash the pans I had used and the knives and forks I had previously used.
"Cause baby it's you, sha la la la la la laaa" I sung whilst spinning round on my feet. I stop for a moment whilst I scrubbed a knife and fork clean. When I was done, I sat on the counter and looked out the window at the beautiful scenery in front of me. As I got off , I was met by a gorgeous pair of baby blue eyes. It was my roggie.
"cause baby it's you" Roger sang  kissing my nose making it scrunch up, He let out a little laugh and wrapped his arms around me.
"Hi darling" i said kissing his cheek
"How's the cooking going?" He asked.
"Good actually, just about to serve it soooooo, move baby if you want dinner" I laughed.
"Alright, alright" he backed up with his 2 hands up in the air in defeat.
I giggled and put everything together on 6 plates putting the bolognese on top and the pesto on Brian's.
"ROGER HELP ME!" I shouted so he'd help me serving the dishes.
"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH LOVE?" He shouted from the living room.
"SERVING THE PLATES DEAR!" I shouted back
"OKAY!" He shouted
He came in and grabbed three plates and so did I
"Right everyone in the dining room, go go go!" I ordered.
Everyone sat around the table licking their lips hungrily, I placed the dishes on everyone's place mats and sat down next to Freddie and roger.
"This looks so good lize!" Deaky blushed
"Yeah this looks great!" Brian chimed
"Well done dear, this is quite delicious!" Freddie exclaimed taking a bite.
"You never told me you could cook like this!" Mary said raising an eyebrow.
"That's my girl!" Rog laughed.
"Thank you, thank you" I giggled taking all the compliments in.

~time skip~
I washed all the plates and put them back into a cupboard. As the boys and Mary went back into the living room from helping me, roger came up to and snaked his arms round my waist looking into my eyes.
"I think you deserve a reward after that amazing meal don't you think baby girl?" He whispered tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Hmmm, I think I've been quite a bad girl, I teased you didn't I daddy" I said smirking.
"Fuck" he hissed sharply pressing his body close to mine.
"What?" She asked innocently.
"You know what baby girl. Now, I'm not going to punish you tonight because you were such a good girl for making dinner but I will punish you for being a minx you just don't know when" he winked.
"Hmm hmmm" I hummed twirling one of his golden locks in my finger.
"But, our passionate love making will have to wait till everyone goes to bed" I winked. "I don't want anyone hearing us, do you?" I asked pouting my lip.
"No I believe we don't" he said slowly french kissing my lips.
"Mmmmm" I moaned.
I pulled away.
"Cmon lets go watch tv with the others" I smirked and winked and he whined.
"Whyyyy"
"Because like I said we have to wait till everyone goes to sleep baby"
"Oh yeh that's right" he laughed and I smiled
We watched tv for a good hour and roger had his hand on my inner thigh the whole time rubbing circles with his thumb on it.
"Right I'm going to bed now" Brian said standing up from his chair.
"Yes, Mary and I were just about to go too darling" Freddie added.
"Me too" deaky murmured
"Us too!" Me and rog smiled.
We all brushed our teeth and said our good nights and hugged eachother.
I walked into the bedroom to see roger wasn't there.
'Oh he must be in the toilet' I thought.
But then, I was snapped out of my thought when the door began to close. I saw roger on the back of it seeing one of his signature smirks on his face.
I giggled making grabby hands at him.
He pounced On the bed hovering over the top of me and gave me a hot and passionate kiss.

"This is where the fun begins baby girl"