Night swimming pt.2 (chapter 13)

Back to Eliza's POV.
As we were all going night swimming, we all ate a small dinner and went to our rooms to get changed. I packed another bikini as I knew I was going to need an extra one. It was white and laced around the edges. Again I think I looked pretty damn good. I let my hair fall has I took it out of the bun it had been in all day. It naturally fell into place and I sighed. I grabbed my towel and walked out into the corridor to just see roger in just his trunks. He gives me a sympathetic look but I look away walking down into the living room. Where I find everyone dressed and ready.
"Elizaaaa!!!!" They all shouted.
"Hey!" I shouted back.
"I brought a radio, I thought we could listen to some music as we swim!" Bri exclaimed.
"That's wonderful!" I say and the others nod in agreement.
"Cmon rog!!" Deaky shouted.
We here small footsteps walk down the stairs. It was Roger.
"Let's go!" I shouted.
"WOOOO!!!!" Everyone shouted. A gush if humid air hit my face as we exited the house making me gasp quietly.
When we got to the pool, it was beautiful. There were lights underneath the water making it glow. They were a dark shade of purple, absolutely gorgeous.
Mary and i place our stuff on a sun bed and dive into the pool. We bring our heads back up and slick our hair back. Brian turns on the radio he brung and the beach boys started to play. The boys dived in all together at the same time making the biggest splash. We all laughed and giggled as we messed about. I swam to the other end of the pool to be alone and to clear my head properly. But as I close my eyes I hear someone swim over to me.
"Eliza can we talk?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear.
"Roger fuck off" I stated. "Do you have any idea how much you've hurt me?!" I asked.
"No, not exactly" he said looking down.
"Well think of it this way, I say we need to take a break and that same day but just a few hours later I'm fucking deaky. How would that make you feel?" I spat.
"To be honest it leave me heartbroken" roger sighed.
"Exactly, but the thing is you brought some random bitch! Please just go away!" I started to cry.
"Please Eliza ju-" Roger was cut off by me.
"Go away please! I wanted to go swimming for some peace and quiet not you rambling on in my fucking ear!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled swimming away from me.
"Fuck sake!" I whispered sharply.
" are you okay lize?" I heard deakys voice ask.
"No, it's just roger pissing me right off" I laughed.
"Oh dear" deaky muttered as he hugged me.
"Cmon let's go to the others, we'll make sure roger doesn't bother you" he smiled. I nodded and swam with deaky to the others.
"Eliza!" Everyone shouted warmly.
"Hiii!!" I shouted.
We were all laughing and splashing around until we heard the radio.
"Weather forecast... here it will be thunder and rain and maybe some lightning tomorrow morning and for a few days after" the weather man said.
"Shit!" We all shouted as it started to rain.
"FUCK!!" Roger shouted as lightning struck across the sky.
We all get out of the pool and  grabbed our stuff and ran inside.
"Jesus fucking Christ!" Brian shouted and we all shuddered.
"Im not gunna have a shower tonight, it's too late... just going to have one tomorrow" I muttered.
"Yeh same" Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Let's all get changed and comfortable shall we?" Freddie asked.
"Yesss" Everyone hissed.
Once we get dressed we all brush our teeth and say goodnight to each other.
"Eliza, well done today, I'm so proud of you sis, I love you and goodnight" Bri whispered.
"Thank you, I love you too night!" I said with a smile watching him walk away into his bedroom.
"Night lize!" Deaky smiled.
"Night John, thanks for helping out today" I said waving to him as he walked away.
"Night!!" I hear fred and Mary shout from their bedroom.
"Night Guys" I shout.
Roger comes out of the bathroom with a sad look on his face.
"Night lize" He whispers.
"Goodnight roger" I say nodding.
I walk into my bedroom and get settled down for bed. The roaring of the thunder and crashes of the lightning keep me awake for ages.
"Screw this" I whisper getting up to go downstairs. I bring my duvet and pillow with me just in case I fell asleep down there.
I looked at the clock in the living room and it showed 4:00am.
"Well shit" I laughed to myself. I set up my stuff on the sofa and I turned on the tv and chilled out. I turned the tv. I got bored so I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote a new song... I named it 'losing my religion' it was a song about roger...
"That's quite good" I whisper to myself smiling. I run into the recording studio through the pouring rain and grab a guitar. I figure out some chords to go with the song. I work them out in less than an hour.
"Wow" I smiled.
As I checked the clock and it had just striked 6:00am. I bring the guitar with me and go back into the house. I lay on the sofa and try to fall asleep. Just as I close my eyes I hear someone come downstairs. I quickly opened my eyes to see who it was.It was Brian. He pops his head round the corner to see me wide awake.
"Morning! Why are you up and down here lize? Did you get any sleep?" He asked me.
"Nope, none at all. And it was just the fact I couldn't sleep and that I wanted to watch TV" I frowned "why are you up so early?" I asked.
"Oh I just wanted to watch sunrise" he smiled.
"Brian?" I say.
"Yeah lize?" Asks softly.
"Play guitar for me?" I ask sleepily.
"Okay" he smiled.
He picks up the acoustic guitar I had brought in, kneels down in front of me and starts playing love of my life. It sounds absolutely stunning (play video!) I smile and slowly drift off to sleep. I love my brother.

So this is night swimming pt 2🤷🏻‍♀️❤️
Do you think Eliza should let roger talk to her? Xx

Ridge farm 1975~ a Roger Taylor fan fic, roger Taylor  x OC!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara