Please just love me... (chapter 14)

"Elizaaaa" Brian whispered waking me up.
"What do you want?" I laughed sleepily.
"It's like 1:00pm you dick" he smiled.
"Holy shit!" I shouted running upstairs. I bring my duvet and my pillow with me and chuck it on my bed. I take a quick shower. Dry my hair and get dressed. I wore an over sized queen jumper that Brian had given me, some light blue boyfriend jeans and some Dr Martin boots.
I ran downstairs and saw Bri with a blueberry muffin in his hand for me.
"Thank you shit face" I laughed.
"You're welcome love" he replied handing over the muffin. I ate it quickly and ran through the cold rain into the recording studio.
I ran into the booth and sat next to Mary.
"Hey!" She said smiling.
"Hi!" I smiled.
"Eliza dear?" Freddie called.
"Yes?"
"Well I called emi and they want a song for the B side, have you got another one?" He asked.
"Oh wow, um... yes I have actually" I smiled.
"Really?" Brian asked.
"Um... well yes, I wrote on last night whilst you were all asleep and I came in here and figured some chords on the guitar." I said nervously.
"Wow! Really?" Deaky asked shocked.
"Yeh, I wrote it about someone... you'll all figure it out at some point" I said sighing whilst looking at roger.
"Do you want to record it now darling?" Freddie asks.
"Yeh, let's get it out the way shall we?" I say smiling.
"Yep, okay!" Fred said excitedly.
I walked into the recording space and picked an acoustic guitar. I put the leather strap around my neck and see if it's in tune which it is. I put my thumb up at Fred and I see the red light flash. I start playing the intro, closed my eyes and start singing.
"Oh, life. Is bigger, it's bigger than you" I sang.
I opened my eyes and looked into the booth. I see Mary smiling, Brian nearly crying, deaky putting his thumb at me, Freddie bobbing his head up and down and roger covering his mouth and his eyes closed.
"I thought that I heard you laughing, I thought that I heard you sing, I think I thought I saw you try... but that was just a dream" I sang.
I reached the middle part and closed my eyes again. After that part I started strumming again and started moving my feet. The song ended with one last strum and I finally opened my eyes. I see roger crying... everyone else is smiling at me.
I put the guitar back on the stand and run into the booth.
"Was That Okay?" I ask.
"Fucking brilliant!!" Everyone shouts except rog as he's still sniffling.
"Thank Guys" I smiled.
"Can I hear it?" I laugh.
"Of course" Freddie smiles.
When I hear it my eyes start to tear up... I realise how much I actually love and miss roger. The chorus plays and my heart sinks as I hear a sob escape from someone's lips. It was Roger. As I turn around, I see roger run outside. I go after him. Everyone calls my name in shock but I ignore them.
"Wait roger!" I shout as the rain pours down on me.
"Eliza?" He sniffled.
"I'm ready to talk to you" I swallowed loudly.
"You are?" He sobbed.
"Yes" I whisper. "Now let's get inside before we become a fucking swimming pool." I laugh. We run inside the house, dry off and get changed before finally talking to each other.
I walk downstairs and see roger.
"Hey" He whispers.
"Hi" I say with a soft smile.
I sit down and sit next to him on the sofa.
"Look roger, I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you properly, but I do know that I love you with all my heart. And I fucking miss you" I start crying. "It's the fact you brought home someone just after you broke it with me knowing I still loved you roger! It really hurt me knowing you were up there in your room holding her tight and not even thinking about me, the one who really loves you" I paused and sniffled biting my lip trying to hold back sobs.
"Eliza May, I was drunk as shit when I brought her home, I was crying at the bar because I regretted my decision of leaving. Then Beth came and we got a long I guess then she came on to me. I wasn't thinking straight what so ever so that's why I brought her back. I thought of you the whole time and it killed me. I even heard you walk downstairs sniffling and crying and you suddenly came to my head again... that's when it all came to me that I love you, and I've never felt this way about a girl before lize. I promise, just take me back please... I'll never do anything to hurt you again, I'll even treat you like a queen! (Get it? Queen? Lmao sorry)Please just love me..." Roger sobbed grabbing my hand.
"Roger I-" I was cut off by his soft lips crashing onto mine. It lasted for at least a minute.
I pulled away and looked into his teary blue eyes.
"Take me back?" Roger smiles softly.
"Of course" I said sniffling.
We stood up and he held me tight. I wrapped my arms round his neck and closed my eyes.
"I love you lize" he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too rog" I whispered back.
Little did we know, Brian, Freddie, Mary and deaky were all stood in the door way tearing up themselves as they saw how much we loved each other.
"WOOOOO!!!!!!" They all cheered clapping their hands. Roger and I pulled away looking at them laughing.
"That's my girl!" Mary shouted.
"I told you it'd be okay" Brian mouthed to me.
I ran as fast as I could into his arms.
"Woah!" He laughed as he wrapped his long arms around me.
"And now we're one big happy family!" Deaky said smiling.
"I think this calls for a celebration!" Freddie laughed winking pulling champagne from behind his back. Everyone started laughing and paused for a moment.
"But what about recording?" Roger asked.
"FUCK THAT LETS HAVE A PARTY!" Freddie shouted.
"YEHHHH!!!!" We all shouted.

At least 5 hours later

We all had a mini dance party until it was late and drank a shit tonne. We scream the lyrics to some songs and stumble all over the place.
Suddenly, a slow love song playing.
Freddie and Mary start slow dancing and so does Brian and deaky. Roger and I laugh and start slow dancing ourselves. I bury my face into his neck and we start swaying to the beat of the music.
"I love you" roger slurred.
"I love you too bubba" I whispered and smiled.
The song ended and Freddie decided that the party should end there.
"Let's- lets just go to sleep darlings!" Freddie stuttered. We all agreed and run quickly upstairs and got ready for bed.
"Night everyone!" Roger and I shout.
"Night!!!" Everyone called back. I decided to sleep in Rogers bed tonight. I walked into the room and saw roger laying down trying not to fall asleep whilst trying to wait for me.
I smile softly and lay next to him. I turn off the lamp next to me and pull the covers over me.
"Oh how I've missed you Eliza" roger whispered tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
"I've missed you too, more than you could ever imagine" I whisper back and smile.
"I love you darling" he says kissing the tip of my nose.
"I love you too baby" I say as I kiss him softly on the lips.
And with that I fall asleep in his arms with my head in his chest. It felt amazing.

I was finally Roger Taylor's again❤️

What the fuck was this! I just carried in writing as I went... didn't really have an idea on what to write lmao! Anyways hope you guys enjoy this!🥰