Shower (chapter 9)

Smut warning

When we get in, we all go to our bedrooms to shower in our on suites. I sit down on my bed and sigh and put my head in my hands.
"Jesus" I whisper to myself.
"You okay baby" I hear roger whisper behind me.
"I'm fine darling" I cup my hands round his cheeks and give him a little kiss.
Both of our heads shoot up as we hear deep moans coming from Freddie and Mary's bathroom.
"OH MY GOD FREDDIE YES!!" Mary screams.
"Uggghhhhh thats it darling yes" Freddie moans.
Roger and I burst out laughing and look at each other. His hand was on my bare thigh as I put it closer to my entrance. He gave me a cheeky smirk and grabbed my hand.
"Shower?" He asked and I nodded.
I walk towards mine as me grabs my wrists and looks at me deeply in the eyes
"I meant together" roger smirked at me.
"You're a naughty boy Taylor" I winked at him.
"Let's go then baby" he said as he lead me to his on suite.
We get into the bathroom and lock the door behind us.
Roger is sat on the toilet (with the seat down with his trunks still on)
"Take the bikini off my dear" he says pointing at me.
"Okay" I giggled
I slowly take off the bra part off first and then the bottom part. I then face roger with my hands on my hips completely naked. His mouth is wide open and he's just staring at me.
"I like what I see" roger whispered.
"Oh do you now?" I smiled.
"Oh my god yes just come here now" he begged.
"I don't think so" I say as I turn around so my back is facing him.
"I need you to take of the trunks before you do what you want to me" I say twirling my hair.
I hear him quickly take off the trunks and slowly walk towards my back and hugs behind me.
I feel his dick touch my leg and I gasp and giggle.
I take his arms off of my waist and I walk into the shower. I turn the hot water on and let it run down my body and my hair. I see roger in the corner of my eye walking towards me with a condom in his hand. I pull him towards me and crash our lips together letting our tongues naturally slip into each other's mouth.
I pull away and get the condom from his hand.
"You want me to put it on the way I did last night?" I ask innocently.
"Yes oh god yes" roger smiled.
I get the condom and slip it on his dick with my tongue again.
"Fuck" he muttered.
I get back up and hug him tight. Fuck I love him so much. I then throw my head back and sigh letting the water trickle down my chest. Roger stares, lifts my head up and  pushes me against the wall. He quickly thrusts into me immediately hitting my sweet spot.
"Roger oh my- yes right there, keep going don't stop" I say with my eyes squeezed shut.
"God dammit Eliza May you're so tight" he groans.
I dig my nails into his back kiss his neck leaving hickeys. He carried on thrusting deep inside of me.
"Fuck roger! I'm gunna cum!" I shout within the water.
"Cmon baby girl cum for daddy" he says trying to hold a moan.
"I think I'm gunna cum at the same time baby" roger groans holding my breasts.
"Oh ROGER" I scream.
We both came and we breath and shake violently.
"Liza that was great my dear" he says pulling out of me.
"Yes it was" I say smiling.
We wash ourselves properly with soap and get out.
We dry off and disperse into our bedrooms as we get ready for dinner.

Roger is a god.
K I'll probably write the next part either tomorrow or later.
Sorry this is quite short🤷🏻‍♀️❤️