Your new home

The Bus drove down the driveway, past the front of the building and off to the left. You tried getting a good look at where you were going through the window, but with it being barred it was a little hard. Finally, the Bus screeched to a stop and you could see what seemed to be a loading and unloading gate outside the bus.

Outside of the Bus were tall fences with barbwire at the top. The fences went from the Bus door to a set of doors a little bit a ways away. where you would be entering the building.

" Alright everyone stay still and there won't be any complications!" One of the Guards yelled as they started to unchain everyone from the bus. When someone was unchained, they were chained by the ankles to the person in front and behind them. You were the third person from the front with Aeronwen behind you. You glanced back at her, but she had her eyes on the ground again.

Mostly everyone remained calm and quiet, however, there was a few you started to thrash and scream when the Guards got to them. One of them being the heavily chained man that was yelling when you first got on the Bus. After everyone was standing and chained together at the ankles you were stood still for a couple of minutes.

When you looked out of the window's again to the building you saw more Guards coming out and a couple of Doctors too. One of the Doctors walked to the head guard that was on the bus and handed him a couple of papers that he started to write on.

The Guards lined up outside of the doors in a wall like fashion. They would be ready if in the slightest chance someone tried something. The Head Guard finished whatever he was writing and handed the papers back to the Doctor. He turned around and waved at the Guards in the Bus.

" Alright everyone start walking in a slow and calm manner!" The Guard that talked before said again. The line of Patients started to move forward slowly. The chains on everyone's wrists and ankles clinking loudly.

The group was walked off of the bus and into the fenced corridor. You were hit with a hard, cold wind that made you shiver. You went a few paces forward but did not go into the door of the building immediately. Instead, you were all pushed up against the wall as the Doctor started to write on a separate sheet of paper on a clipboard.

Aeronwen was on your right, and a really tall man was on your left. The air was loud, yet quiet all at once. The sound of the Guards talking and yelling, and the patients breathing heavily over the wind sounded like thunder in your ears. However, you were so scared that everything seemed to be all the way on the other side of the massive building.

You tried to drown out everything and think of your family. You missed them so much. Your mother, father, and little brother. You missed Charlie and Destiny. You wanted to know if she was ok, and what had happened to her, who made her do what? Did the person who was behind the explosion target you purposely. Or were you just a random girl that they had chosen?

Finally, the Doctor was done writing and the Guards started shouting at everyone to move again. There was a light above the door that beeped loudly and flashed red before a clicking sound started. Then the door slid open and the Guards herded you all through the opening.

Once inside the chill from the wind was immediately vanquished. It was warm, clean and smelled of soap. Inside the wide hallway, there was a large group of nurses waiting for you. The group was pushed against the wall a second time while the Guards separated the males from the females.

Once that was done, half of the nurses led you and the other girls down a hallway, while the guys were led off to another hallway. A good number of Guards followed both groups.

Your group was led down a maze of hallways. You were shaking the entire time. You tried not to cry, you needed to be strong. You were in a dangerous place now. A place where the worst of the bad were placed. If you showed weakness in any way shape or form, you would get eaten alive. Finally, the group was led into a big room that was connected to a shower room.