Willy's story Part 1

Twenty-three years ago

Willy layed in his bed, it was still early morning and he had a long night at work the day before. He breathed softly as he slumbered away all the drainage from working. The sun was barely up over the horizon, casting its warm orange glow over the city. It was a perfect morning to sleep in.

That was until he felt a light tapping on his face. He snorted in his sleep and moved his head slightly. There was a little moment of silence before he was tapped again, right on his cheek. He moved his face back slightly from the touch.

He opened one icy blue eye and smiled happily as he looked at the culprit. Rosie, his three-year-old daughter gave him an all little teeth smile. Making her chubby little cheeks puff out even more. her icy blue eyes that she inherited from her father shined brighter than the sun outside.

" Dada time fo beakfest!" She gaggled out loudly and excitedly. He blinked sleepily at her in response. Reaching an arm out and capturing her in his arm and pulling her close and under the covers, as she squealed and squirmed.

" I don't know... How about we sleep in just a little more huh?" He smiled at her continuous attempts to rid herself of the blankets and arm keeping her down.

He chuckled at her and planted a kiss on her head. Laying his head back down on the pillow. She continued to poke him in the face as he pretended to fall back asleep. He flinched when she grabbed at his ear and shouted with all her little three-year-old might.

" DADA! TIME FO BEAKFAST!!" He grabbed her under the arms and hoisted her up so that she was standing on her little legs. He rubbed at his ringing ear as he smiled up at her. Opening his eyes wide as his brain took a second longer to process everything.

" Ok ok sweetie I'm getting up! Go tell your mother I'll be out when I get dressed." He said to her. She jumped off off the bed and waddled out of the room. Her little shoes clacking against the hardwood floor.

Willy watched his daughter leave while rubbing his ear tenderly. He sighed, pushing his fatigue away and pushing himself up from his position on the bed, moving sluggishly over to his dresser.

He opened it and searched for his white dress shirts and his grey vest. With a pair of black pants and a black tie, it should all come together nicely.

He threw his clothed for the day on, taking a moment to groom his shoulder-length black hair back. He stepped out of his room and down the hall, entering the kitchen and seeing Rosie on the floor right next to the table as she played with some of her dolls.

Looking into the lining room beyond, he saw his wife Amelia asleep on the couch, still dressed from a night out with her friends last night. She looked like she had came in way after late and just crashed on the couch. He frowned, she always just crashed on the couch as of late.

He rolled up his sleeves as he glanced back down at Rosie. She was currently in a tea party scene with her dolls Marie Antoinette and her little sister.

" Rosie honey what would you like for breakfast?" Willy asked. The little girl folded her arms and huffed her face away from her father's direction.

" No dada! I'm not Rosie! I am Mrs. Nesbitt!" She insisted. He playfully rolled his eyes.

" Alright well, what does Mrs. Nesbitt want for breakfast?" He asked, pulling some pots and pans out from the cupboards. Being careful as to not wake Amelia up.

" Pancakes Pancakes!" The little girl cheered and Willy quickly shushed her with a finger up to his smiling lips. She copied his movement and his smile. Returning to her tea party as he got everything he needed to make some pancakes and eggs.