Getting out of There

When I woke up, It was early morning, though the sun had not risen yet. Through the window, I could see that the sky was still a navy blue. I jumped slightly when I heard a rustling to my left, and I quickly turned over with wide eyes.

Joshua was watching me from one of the corners of the room. He had his knees tucked into his chest and his hand rubbing his face. I did not miss how wet his face was and how he was obviously trying to hide it from me.

" Why are you crying?" I asked. He moved some fingers aside to look at me with a dark eye from behind his hands. It was silent for another moment as we just stared at each other.

" You would not understand." Wass all he said as his hands slumped down to his sides. He looked to the side, breaking eye contact with me.

" No, I probably would not." I said back. Then it was quiet once more. Minutes, and minutes flew by without any of us saying anything. I was almost surprised at myself that I was not getting afraid by the tension growing in the air.

Instead, I was getting angrier, and angrier. It was about thirty minutes of this unbroken silence that the lid finally popped off of my bottle, and my frustration finally shot out.

I bolted up and charged over to him, he was too far away and my chain was not long enough though. I went forward until the chain snapped straight and my leg hung up slightly in the air behind me. Joshua looked up at me with wide and startled eyes.

" What is even your point in this whole situation?! Yeah, keep me here forever, your two favorite people here in one spot where no one can bother us ever again? But what is the POINT? Are you just going to wait until I developed Stockholm syndrome?!" I cried at him. He got to his feet and opened his mouth to reply but I did not let him speak. " Are you going to hurt me when I don't do what you want? Are you going to tie me down and rape me?!" His eyes almost popped out of his head at that last question. He shook his head madly.

" No Y/n no! I would neve-" I cut him off again.

" Never? What about that first night when you made me sleep in a towel? where you kissed me and touched me even though I did not want it. It was just like the night with that Guard. He tried to rape me and your acting just like that too!" I stopped as my head suddenly cranked to the side as a sharp pain spread over my cheek.

I slowly looked back over to him while raising a hand up to cradle my hurting face. His eyes were wide as if he could not believe what he just did. I simply smiled serenely at him.

" So I was right, You are going to beat me when I don't behave," I said. He suddenly let out a yell of frustration and turned to the side. Punching the wooden wall with so much force that his hand actually crashed through it and created a large hole.

He pulled his bleeding knuckles back out and looked over at me with a glare. Before I could do anything I was suddenly snatched by my shoulders as he pulled himself closer that his face was in mine.

" I don't want to do any of that don't you get it! I don't want to hurt you I don't want to rape you! I just... I lose control when I'm around you! I have to touch and hold you! I-I-I Just!... I want you to love me like I love you." He finished. Looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

" So you choose to go about it by kidnapping me and killing an old couple to keep me here?!" I cried out in disbelief, more anger than I have felt in a long time swelled up within me and he yelled out again, letting me go and gripping at his head.

" I did not want to kill them! I wanted to let them go! I only killed their damn dog!! I tried to let the old lady run away but she ran right into Jack! I tried to save her!" He cried back. We were full-on shouting at each other now.