Together, Always

" You motherfuckers!! don't you dare hurt them!" You screamed at the guards as they beat your friends mercilessly. Elliot and Joshua had been tasered and paralyzed before being beaten and kicked into the ground by the guards. Their blood mixing in with the guards who they just tore apart.

And Willy, poor Willy who had not been apart of the actual slaughter, was getting it no better. Three men had pushed him to the ground, punching him and beating him with their batons. You saw a little blood spurt out from behind the muzzle.

One of the guards grabbed you and started to drag you off. You struggled in his hold, clawing at his eyes. The skin tore under your nails but the man was as tough as iron and only grunted in irritation at your efforts.

You never saw the Doctor come up behind you with the syringe. She stuck it in your neck and you cried out in shock, your limbs immediately failed you and your went limp in the guard's hands. He wrapped the towel around you tighter and picked you up bridal style.

" Please... stop hurting... them." You sobbed, a tear slipping out of your eye and running warmly down your cheek. The man looked down at you. A trickle of blood ran down the side of his face before getting soaked up by his mustache.

" I'm sorry little bird, but it's just the way the things are." He said surprisingly softly to you. Your head fell to the side, trying to get one last look at your friends. Joshua was knocked out on the floor, blood leaking profusely from his mouth and split lip. Elliot was blocked by a whole group of guards, you could only see the movements they made as they continued to hurt him.

All of the sounds were far away as if they were blurry if that made sense. One of the guards shoved willy onto his stomach, twisting his arm back behind him, too far back. You heard the crack as it snapped even from here. He jerked and let out a tormented howl. It was the last thing you witnessed before you were gone.

- -

" I once thought you were a good man Doctor, but now I realize that what the twins tried telling me a long time ago was right! you care nothing for us! when you see us you don't see tormented souls and want to help. You only see a good paycheck!" You snarled at Doctor Valeski, who had the bridge of his nose pinched between his index finger and thumb.

His eyes were screwed shut as he listened to you growl, yell, and shout you're angry thoughts at him. He looked up a little bit angrily as you got to the last part. he walked a little forward, leaning his hands on the table that separated you from him.

" You don't think that this hurts me too? I may have to give away my own patients! I have been working with these patients longer than you know! I was there when they brought Willy in nineteen years ago! I was here when Elliot was brought in when he was your age! Don't you dare talk to me like that!" He hissed at you, and you replied with a glare before spitting him in the face.

He lurched back and wiped the slime off of his face, a look of rage crossing his features. If it was not for the chains and straight jacket holding you down you would have tackled him the moment he told you that you might lose your friends.

" Y/N... I know you love them, but you cannot forget that they are the most dangerous men in this part of the country! they could snap and that poor man could have been you." he tried to reason. You only chuckled at him. How. Pathetic.

" That... Poor man? Do you have any idea that this, Poor man, tried to rape me in the shower room two days ago, and when I escaped he threatened to kill me after he caught me? After he was finished raping me of course." You seethed through gritted teeth at him.