Elliot's story Part 1

Warning! Brief mention of Rape

Twenty-five years ago, there was a woman by the name of Stacy. She was happily married to her husband Craig and the two had just settled down in a remote farmhouse about an hour away from the nearest town.

Their plan was to live out the rest of their lives as farmers, have many children, and altogether just live a peaceful and honest working life.

That was until one night when Stacy was coming home late. She just got done from finishing signatures for her land. She was pulled into a dark place where no one could hear her scream.

The man was monstrously big, overshadowing her by aa longshot. She could do nothing to fight against him as he defiled her and raped her. She never saw anything about him, and they were never able to catch him but the damage had already been done.

Her life only continued to turn when she discovered that the monster planted a spawn in her that night. Everyone she knew told her that she needed to get rid of it and that would be the best thing to do.

Half of her wanted to, but the other half did not want to. She wanted to give a good life to something that did not ask for this. So she decided to keep it. She Regretted that decision immediately after the baby was born.

She never even held him. She took one look at the large baby and immediately shrieked for them to take it away and destroy it. It was Stacy's great aunt that took the baby into her care and named him.

She named the boy Elliot, after her husband who had passed away only a couple of years prior. She saw that no evil lurked behind those innocent brown eyes.

She took care of him for two years. Feeding him, teaching him to walk, Loving him as if he were her own. He never learned to talk though, no matter how much she tried the little boy never even said the basic words of the English language.

The old lady, unfortunately, passed away when Elliot turned two. Her age had caught up to her, and she died in her sleep one night with the little boy in his bed just next to her.

When the authorities took him away, they were surprised to hear that his mother wanted him back. They were happy that someone took the unusually large two-year-old so quickly. They never even worried about it. He might have been a functional member of society if they did.

You see, Stacy did not take Elliot back because she wanted to give him a chance. She took him back because she was absolutely certain that the boy would grow up and defile women just like the demon that spawned him. She promised to prevent that from ever happening.

She only looked at him once in disgust before locking him down in the cellar for sixteen years. Why she did not just let him starve? Well, At first the authorities kept coming back to check up on him, make sure he was in good condition.

She was usually able to trick them into thinking he was. Since she could not let him starve he might as well be of some use if she had to keep the disgusting creature in her house.

They put him to work in the fields, tending to the corn in the day, and locking him in the cellar at night. He never ran away, because that life was the only he ever knew. He was too young to remember the aunt. So he never knew that there could be something better waiting for him if he just made a run for it.

He was definitely built for hard work, by the age of twelve he was already over five and a half feet tall with enough bulk to push around anyone he wanted to. But he did not.

Stacy and Craig had more children of their own. Two boys and two girls. The oldest boy being about two years younger than him, the oldest girl being three years behind. The last two were four years younger than him They were taught from a very young age that Elliot was no member of the family. To never ever treat him with kindness and to treat them like the scum he was.