The Patient Profile

It had only been a couple of days since Elliot and Joshua were confined to their rooms. You would not be seeing them for another four days. Four more days till you had your friend back.

Jack was long gone, taken that first night where Elliot and Joshua were grounded. You could still hear Joshua at night screaming curses to the heavens. Howling to the moon he was confined from.

You had a hard time liking the twins, that was no secret. They had been little more than jerks to you and Elliot the entire time you had been here, which was a few months now. Granted, you were grateful of their help against Benjamine, if they had not been there, he would have ripped out your throat.

You shivered as you brought your hand up to your neck Trying not to imagine the feeling of teeth in your flesh. You were currently in the free time room. Sitting at the table where you and Elliot would look through the plant book.

He was not here, but you had the book with you anyway... even if you did not have the heart to open it right now. You had set it in front of you, but hardly even looked at it.

It was lonely without Elliot, even if he never talked he listened, and it was good to have someone to talk to. Now you were just alone with your thoughts.

You were reminiscing about memories throughout your childhood. Everything you could think of really, from trips you had taken to times when you were just eating dinner with your family.

The thoughts filled you with sadness, you wanted yo go back home so badly, to continue the life that you left off. Even though you knew your life would never even be close to being the same ever again.

You were knocked out of your thoughts from a commotion from the hallway. You sprung your head up just in time to see Guards leading a soulless looking Joshua and an enraged Elliot across the room toward the hallway that led to the group room.

Joshua, who would always have his head held straight, looking at things with bored eyes, now had his head lowered to the ground, his eyes dull and emotionless. Behind him the usually calm and shy positioned Elliot roared in rage and struggled against his chains as he tried to change direction and move into the room.

He was trying to go to you, When the two of you made eyesight he charged forward and the guards holding back his chains were yanked forward and dragged across the ground. Elliot had thrown three guards off their feet from just the strength of his torso, as his arms were restrained in a straight jacket at the moment.

Patients screamed and quickly leaped out of the way of the stampeding giant. He knocked over chairs and tables alike as he made his way to the corner your table was at. You stood up as he got to you, leaning over so he good get a better look at your face with his wide, bloodshot eyes.

" Elliot! you're going to get in trouble!" You cried at him, though his only response was his usual heavy nose breathing. Your expression saddened as you took in the new scars that were forming across his face. They were an angry bright red, and even though they were closed they threatened to reopen and spill scarlet at any time.

His lips were purple and bloody again, and a small line of blood ran down his lower lip and onto his chin. Signaling to you that he had been chewing on his lips again.

" Oh, Elliot." You brought your hands to his face and gently cradled it. " It's so lonely without you, but it's ok, we will see each other soon." You reassured him, bringing his head in to rest it in the crook of your neck, the closest you could get to hugging him right now.

He breathed a little softer and relaxed slightly, You did not mind that some of the blood from his lip smeared across your white patient's shirt.

He roared again as he was suddenly yanked back, the amount of guards holing before had doubled, and six big people started to drag him off as he squirmed in his straight jacket and tried to move his big legs forward.