Family

" Alright everyone, group begins now." Doctor Valeski said as he sat down in his usual spot in the circle. Elliots left and Willy's right. He brought his clipboard up and looked at it for a second while running a hand through his orange hair. He then looked up and straightened his glasses and gave everyone a smile.

" Willy we will start with you again, How are the sessions with miss Harrison going?" He said, turning in the cannibal's direction and throwing one leg over the other. Clicking his pen to ready it. You glanced to your right to where Willy sat. Heavily chained and muzzled. You could still see his smile from under his muzzle though.

You looked back down at the floor and ignored his reply to the Doctor, you really were not interested in how his therapy sessions with his other Doctors were going. You found it odd that he had multiple Doctors. Although Jack and Joshua had multiple Doctors too apparently.

You and Elliot only had one doctor so far, and that was Doctor Valeski. You might be assigned more Doctors, depending on how long you are here. You had no idea how long the others had been here. You snapped back into the conversation real quick only to see who Valeski was on.

He was on Joshua now. You glanced up at Elliot to find the Giant hunched over as normal. However, instead of his eyes being on the floor as they usually were, he was looking straight at you. You gave him a small smile in return to his stare. He did nothing, his expression did not change, nor did his bull-like breathing.

He just continued to stare with his dark brown orbs with his black curls falling in front of them. His lips were still purple and his bottom one was shiny with fresh blood from him chewing on it. His lips pulled back in that forever sneer from the scars that littered his face. You were wondering if he actually had a cleft lip right there as well. Maybe that was one of the reasons he scratched at his face?

You didn't let your smile fall, even when you broke your gaze from his. When doctor Valeski finally got to you, you looked up at him, and then your smile fell.

" Y/N, I noticed that you are making no real progress, You keep denying what happened. The only way you can get better is if you admit to not only others but yourself what you did." He said, looking at you intently through his glasses with his green eyes.

You looked at him with scathing eyes for a moment before lowering them down to the floor again. Taking a deep breath in and out through your nostrils before replying to the Doctor.

" I won't admit to doing anything like that because I did not do that." You said, probably for the thousandth time. You looked up again and this time all eyes were on you, even Joshua's. The doctor wrote something down again before sighing.

" Y/N, Do you have moments when you black out and wake up a while later with no memory of the past after you blacked out? Or possibly...seeing things?" He asked in a soft voice. You froze, tensing up and lips curling back into a snarl as you felt rage slowly heat up inside you.

You slowly and shakily raised your head up to the Doctor as tears started to blur your vision. He didn't move or anything, he looked at you, with those GOD DAMN JUDGMENTAL EYES!!

" The only thing I see is an Ignorant ass who is unwilling to listen to someone who has been telling them the truth for the past two weeks. I don't black out or have hallucinations." You said shakily, almost shouting at this point. " Do you think I have multiple personalities or Schizophrenia! The only problem I have is that I am here with someone else's crime! and no one here is willing to listen to me! to anyone here probably!" You cried out. Feeling the hot tears sting your eyes and drip down your cheeks and onto your legs.

You heard Willy chuckle from your left and you only spared him a glance. He was smirking from behind his muzzle and his expression held amusement, maybe even a little respect?