Finding new friends

I went back to the fourth floor, trying not to think what I saw. Then I saw a woman with dark blue suit and long brown hair cleaning the floor. I went to her
"Hey" I said. She looked me scared. Eh, it's not the first person.
"Oh my! Sorry just you startled me a little. You must be one of the guys from 402! I hadn't choice to come and say hi."
"Yeah, it's just me and my dad. My name is Sal." She looked at me, but this time with warm smile on her face.
"Pleasure to meet you, Sal. I'm Lisa. I take care of this place. If you need to ask something, I'm here."
"... Is this building haunted?" I knew what I saw was real, I didn't image anything! She looked me with bigger smile.
"Sal, sweetie, I've been taking care of the Addison apartments for a long time and I've never seen any ghosts or goblins." Goblins? Oh, she was obviously joking with me. But in her place I would do the same if 15-year-old strange boy asks me that. So i went on.
"Is there anything to do for fun around here?"I asked
" You know what? I have son around your age. I think you'll be great friends! He's downstairs in our apartment"
"Sure, I'll go say hi" It didn't sound bad, I needed to find new friends.
"Great! His name is Larry, he will be in the basement. Tell him I sensent you down. "And she gave me the key card.
" Ok, cool thanks"I said and started walking to the basement. I thought we will be good friends with him.
                              . . .
I came in the basement. There was vending machine, washing machines, shelves with countless things on them and a box, which wrote lost and found.

Finally I went into Lisa's apartment. I opened the door. It was almost like ours, but with more items. There were two rooms, one of them wrotes „Lisa's room” and the other „KEEP OUT”with big red letters. I guessed it's Larry's room. I knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" Someone told me on the other side of the door. Maybe Larry
"Hey uh, Larry? Your mom said I should come say hi. I just moved into 402." I waited few seconds for the answer.
"Oh hey, come in. The door is open"

I opened it and came in. He had interesting room, on the whole wall had posters of some rocks bands. There were a lot of paintings too. I guessed he liked metal. I looked him. Yes, he definitely liked metal. With long brown hair, he seemed literally like a metalist! But I hadn't problem with this. I smiled
"Woah, nice mask"
My smile slowly disappeared, my face slowly darkens, became serious and upset. Of course he will start talking about it first.
"It's prosthesis" I said with serious and sickly voice.
"Oh, sorry man"
"It's cool, I'm used to much worse by now... So I'm glad you like it"
"So... Do you, like no face under there? What happened!?" Too many questions... I looked down still insensible.
"I'd rather not talk about that" Of course I have face under it, just after the unfortunate case in New Jersey, everyone rather to be with the prosthesis. Even me.
"Okay, change the subject. I'm Larry. I live here down with my mom."
"I'm Sal. My friends call me Sally face. I just moved here with my dad from New Jersey."I started talking.
"Sally face? "He stoped me with this question. I needed to answer him.
"I guess, I didn't really have any decent friends, to be honest. They started to call me that, I said i don't like it and then they use it against me." He looked at me with little smile on his face. Then he told me:
"You are a complicated dude, aren't you, Sal? You're pretty strange. I like you. I think we will be great friends."

That made me smile again. You didn't know from how long time I wanted to hear that! I looked at his t-shirt. Light brown with two letters SF.
"I like your t-shirt" I told him. He looked at it too.
"Thanks! It's stands for... Sally face? Heh." he started laughing "Haha, it's actually for one metal band, „Sanity falls” do you know them?"
I nodded for no.
"Okay, thats gotta change. Check out this song"
                              . . .

The time was 10:45, I didn't notice, I was busy to have fun with my new friend. He understoods for good music! And he also is a great painter! Anyways, I had to go back in my apartment.

My dad wasn't at home. But that isn't new thing, he is always busy with work. So, I fed Gizmo, our cat, and went to bed. I  removed my prosthesis from my face, hugged the pillow and tried to sleep. Today was good day.