One amazing day and one horrible night

I went there too early, I still was the only one in the park. Even there were not another people. Honestly, that wasn't bad, at least no one will watching me with fear or disgust. I sighed and sat on one bench. The weather was windy and little cold. Of course I forgot to take my jacket. Typically. There was quite, only the wind was heard. I was thinking about something when someone started talking to me.
"Oh Sally, you are already here?" That was she. With herv beautiful smile on her face again and with her green eyes filling me with happiness.
"Hey Ash, and yeah I am." I answered.
"Is there anyone else?" She asked.
"No, only me , eh now and you too. Maybe they'll come soon." I hoped

She smiled at me and sat next to me.
"Then we will wait."
I blushed a bit, I didn't know why. There were few awkward minutes of silence.
"Can I ask you something?" She looked me.
"Of course, go ahead." I answered.

She seemed little shy to ask. Looked at my prosthesis. Now I was sure about what she wanted to ask.
"Can you see, breathe or eat with this?"
Huh, I didn't expect this question.
"See and breathe yes, eat... Well... I have to put the food under the prosthesis."
"Do you take it off in front of people?" She continued.
"Only in front of the people who I trust the most."
She nodded for understanding.

. . .
The weather became better, the clouds went away, the sun showed. It was pretty warm. The bird's beautiful songs could be heard. Larry, Maple and Chug came after minutes. Todd doesn't appear. At least I'm not alone with Ash. Maybe he was tired, for him that was big day. After all he understood that in Addison apartments there were ghosts, the thing for which he was thinking all the time. Maybe he was exited I don't know. I didn't know what to feel, to be excited too or scared. For Megan I was sure she is good. Then one mind went in my head: if in Addison apartments has another ghosts? If they aren't like Megan? If they are evils? How I was supposed to know?

We were walking around the park. Talking, laughing, I was really happy.
"Hey who wants an ice cream?" Larry asked.
"I'm really hungry! I would like an ice cream." Chug replied.
Chug had short, green hair. He was chubby also.
Maple and Ash nodded too.

"Sal? You won't eat?" Ash looked at me, holding her strawberry ice cream.
"How I'm supposed?" I replied.
"You can take it off, dude. We are the only people in the park." Larry said, taking a bite from his vanilla ice cream.
"Uh, I, I don't know... " I answered and looked down.
"So you prefer to stay and watch us eating?" Larry looked at me confused. "You know, I think your face is cool."
Larry saw my face before. He said, he likes it. I didn't hear that before.
I looked at my ice cream in my hand.
"I guess, you are right." I slowly lifted up my prosthesis and only my mouth was visible. I started eating. Then I saw how Ashley was watching me.
"Hm?"
She smiled at me warmly and looked away.

-----The day was awesome, I didn't notice when become 9:00 pm

-----
The day was awesome, I didn't notice when become 9:00 pm. When I saw the time I remembered what my dad said „ be here before 8". I had 5 missing calls. I hoped he wasn't gone mad. I quickly went in the apartment. Slowly opened the door and looked in. My dad was sitting on the couch with one empty beer bottle. That wasn't good. He looked me.
"Where you was?!"
"I'm sorry, uh I didn't notice I'm late." I looked at the floor.
He slowly went to me. I knew when he is drunk he can do bad things... I knew that better than everyone.
"Don't beat me please." I looked at him scared.
His arm lifted up treateningly to me. I closed eyes and waited for hit with shaking body.