Other side?

We was already at the fifth floor.
"Okay, work your magic whenever you are ready." He said to me.
I used the gear boy, strange noises.
"Megan? Are you with us?" Nothing. "This is my friend, Larry. We have some questions to ask you."
The pale light began to flash, we heard screams. In front of us appeared strange figure.
"Hi sally face!" Megan smiled at me happily.
"Hey Megan." I answered friendly.
"AH THAT'S SPIRIT" Larry screamed at her scared.
He hid behind me, that seemed really funny because he was taller than me. Actually everyone was taller than me in my age. I was 15 years old and tall 1,52, that's so not fair.
"So, where you've been lately?" I asked Megan turning the attention back to her.
"What do you mean? I've been here the whole time." She looked me confused.
"Huh... I've been trying to reach you."
"I think when your alive you can't see the other side." She answered and shrugged.
"Other side?"
"Yeah! That's where we all live. It's just like here, but little different." She explained with gladly voice.
Terrible silence went in the air.
"Do you remember your last days?" I asked what went in my mind without thinking.
"I don't know, it's all blurry now." She shaked head.  "But I remember that my dad was going to the lake Wendigo sometimes with mr Johnson."
Then larry came from behind me, like his all fear disappeared.
"Wait, mr Johnson?" He asked and his eyes opened more and shock went on his face. "That's my dad!"
"Oh I guess our dads are friends. Hehe."
"Do you know anything about him?! Please I need to know!" He started praying.
"Im sorry you lost your daddy. I don't know where he is."
Larry's face became emotionless.
"I'm sorry." She said again.
"... Is this your necklace?" I said because I felt there started becoming awkward. I took the necklace with the cross from my pocket and showed it to her.
"Hey! Yes! Where did you find it?!" She smiled happily, grabbed the necklace from my hands and hugged it with closed eyes. "My mom gave me that. She was scared. She said it would protect me from the evil in the world."  Then she put it on her neck.
"Do you know where your mom is now?"
"Oh, she is in her bedroom. But she never listens to me anymore. I don't think she can hear me..."
"Do you think she-" I started.
"Uh oh! Dad is coming, he doesn't like when I'm talking with people, bye bye!" She smiled again and disappeared like every time, with the screams and lights turning on and off.

We both with larry was watching the floor few minutes.
"Well... " He said finally.
"Did you see? Megan is real."
He nodded slowly still watching down.

-----------

I was staying in my room and trying to draw something, of course only the typical stick mans, I can't other things. Larry is always telling me to try new style, but I like it like that. The night was gloomy, there were thunders. Looked like would start raining every moment. It was strange, the morning was sunny.
When I was still drawing, Gizmo jumped on my drawing and looked me.
"Hahah, you are searching attention, don't you?" I took him and put on the bed and started petting.
He started purring.
I looked back to my drawing, but I didn't expected what I saw. There were bloody words on it. How that happened?! But the words had not logic, I didn't understand anything.
"Maybe, I'm tired... Probably is that." I got up and yawned. It was already 11:25 pm, the time is going so fast when I'm drawing. I went to change and layed down the bed.

The night was long