First day of hell

I woke up from the alarm clock at 7:00 am, jeez why the school had to start so early? I got up and dressed up quickly with my red jeans and black shirt and with the typical hairstyle. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put the fake eye and prosthesis mask back on and went from my room.

Gizmo was eating his food next to the table. I ate one, two waffles, little burned, but I didn't care. It's food anyway. I got a lot of apologies from my dad about yesterday, anything new, so I just said
"Yeah it's okay. I'm used." I ran from the apartment and went down to the first floor.

Larry and Todd were already there. I went to them and waved.
"Hey dude, ready for to first day of school?" Larry smiled at me stupid.
"I'm little excited." I answered.
"I'm sure you'll be the coolest guy there." Larry countined.
I rolled eye and started laughing.
"Let's go, or you want to be late?" Todd started. I had strange feeling that he liked the school and waited it impatiently.

We started walking when Todd pulled me closer and whispered
"I found way, meet me after school in the science class, come alone."
I nodded. I didn't know why Larry can't come, he knew about that too. Anyways.

-----

We went through the front door at school „Nockfell hight school“. Inside was pretty muggy and warmly. A lot of voices was hearing in the corridors. A lot of teenagers were walking or watching their phones. Some of them were laughing loudly, others were bullying the little kids for their lunch probably.
"Ugh, I didn't miss this place." Larry mumbled.
Todd took his program and looked at it. Me too. I had first class, math. Larry and Todd had different classes, so we weren't together.

I walked in my class really anxious, I didn't know what would happen. When I went in, no one noticed me. That was kinda good. I went to my desk quickly and looked down
At least no one was staring at me. Or I thought that. I felt like someone was watching me, I raised my head and saw the same boy like in my nightmare. Really the same! He actually was watching me. When he saw that I noticed, his face became darker, mumbled something and looked away quick. Then the teacher came.

"Hello class, nice to see you all after the vacation. Today we have new kid, Sal, can you say something about you?" She looked at me, every person in there too. Disgusted and scared faces appeared, whispering too. Some of them even started giggling, I heard someone whispered
"Such a freak.", " What gender is that?!", "demon... "

I nodded to the teacher and got up slowly from my chair and went in front of the class. I started with shaking body and voice.
"Um, h-hi everyone, m-my name is S-sal, im new here..."
"What about this strange thing on your face?" Asked one girl with curious face.
"Is it because you are super ugly and you want to hide it?" One boy said with evil smile.
I looked down, I didn't want to say anything more, I wanted just to go somewhere else and stay with myself.
"Roughly... " That was the only word from me.
The teacher maybe noticed that, and changed the subject.
"Nice to meet you, Sal. I'm Mrs Packerton." She smiled, but that smile hid something, I didn't know what, but I didn't like it. I nodded for understanding and went back to my desk.

Except that, the hour was boring. After bell rang I got up, grabbed my bag and went out. I tried to find my friends, but I didn't see them. Next my class was music, I couldn't and still can't sing. But I'm good with the guitar, I wanted to become good musician with it. I started walking to this class, everyone was staring at me, but I tried not to think about that and don't care. It was really hard. I always was hearing whisperings.
"From how long in the school has demons?"
"That won't hurt us, right?"
"With nail polish and earrings?! Ugh, such a sinner."
Yep... I'm used.

-----

We all went to the cafeteria. Sat on one table and started talking. Ugh, the food was even worse than this in the school in New Jersey. I lifted my mask a bit and put little food under it.
"How was your day?" Ash asked everyone.
"Boring, as usual in this hell." Larry was playing with his fork and food.
"Don't talk like that, the school is really important!" Todd frowned at him.
Larry just rolled eyes and asked
"How was your day, Sal."
"Boring." I lied watching the people talking and walking around.
"Are you sure everything is alright?" Ash asked little more worried.
"If someone is bullying you, I'll beat the-" Larry started, but I stopped him.
"I'm sure guys, I'm fine."

There was silence, except the other kids talking and laughing in the cafeteria.

Ugh, I didn't want to eat more from that mess, I pushed the food away from me with disgust. Only Chug eat it like it's tasty.

I was really bored, so I got up and went to the corridors, just to walk. Then I saw this boy, with the blond hair. I went to him.
"Hi!" I said to him.
He turned and looked at me. Little fear went on his face. It became darker again.
"Ugh why the hell you are talking to me?!" He screamed.
"Um, I thought we can become friends or something... " I said little more nervous.
"With someone like you?! Never! I can't be friend with sinner!" He replied.
"But, I'm not sinner... "
Then someone behind me started talking.
"Don't be such a jerk, Travis!" That was Ashley.

Oh awesome, she saw how I was acting like stupid