Better keep your mouth closed or...

"Ashley, I like you."
"You what?!""

Anything happened few days after this with Travis. He didn't come in school and for some reason I was worried about him. He is a bitch who is calling me bad things, but I still care. I can't understand this.
"Sal.. " Ashley looked at me sadly.
"Huh? I'm sorry, Ash I was thinking about something."
We were in the cafeteria, Larry was sick and Todd was with Neil somewhere.
"I know, you are thinking about something, you are like that the whole week. I'm worried about you, please tell me what's bothering you." She looked me in the eyes.
No, I can't do it, Travis would kill me. But she was looking at me so worried, I had to say something!
"Well, I... " I started.
I had to think about something fast!
"Please, Sal." She put her hand on mine.
I blushed and looked at her.
"Fine I'll tell you. But let's go somewhere private."
She looked confused, but came with me to the empty hallway.

"Okay so... " I looked at her, her beautiful green eyes and peachy lips. Her beautiful face. "I-i.. I like you." Is what came from my mouth.

So, I told her. I knew her from an year, but I loved her a lot. And I said it, I didn't want, but I did.

"Oh." Is what she said.
I don't know what happened to me. It's like someone made me do it. I didn't let her continue, just lifted my mask and kissed her.

Her lips were so warmly, I wanted to do this for so long. She didn't replied to the kiss. Just pushed me carefully.
"I'm sorry, Sal. I gotta to go." And she ran away.

I stayed alone in the hallway like an idiot, trying to figure out what happened. When I did I hit one of the lockers hard.
"What the fuck is wrong with me" I screamed.
My life just broke. I didn't want to live. I wanted to die.