The nightmares become real

"Shut up, I'm not talking with you!" Travis yelled at Ashley, but she didn't get scared, not at all.
She grabbed my hand and mumbled
"Don't pay attention to him, he is always that terrible."
"Whats your problem? I just said hi." I told him innocent.
"I don't want to talk with freaks ike you, go away!!!" Travis looked me with so anger in his eyes, but deep in them i saw sadness.
And maybe fear. There were little tears, trying not to fall, I don't know for what, maybe I was rude? I just came to talk, anything bad. Why I did even that?!
"Look, if you stop being so rude and abhorrent to the people, you can find friend or two, I don't understand your point of view." I looked at him, the tears started falling down his cheeks.
"I'LL ALWAYS HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU!" He screamed. "I'M NOT THE PERSON WITH WHO YOU WILL IRRITATING!"
Wait, where I heard that before? That happened in my nightmare too, right? How is it possible?

He lifted his hand, ready to hit me. Ash was behind me, like in the dream. I didn't want he to hurt her,i didn't move my head. I just closed eyes and waited. 1....2....3
He hit me, with all his power. Even worse than my dad yesterday. After that he ran away.
"What the hell?!" Ash said and looked me. "Sal tell me are you okay?"
I was little dizzy and leaned against the locker not to fall.
"Yeah, I'm alright." I answered, I didn't want to worry her.
"We have to tell the teachers! Travis will get what he deserves!!!" She was really mad this moment.
"Better no, he will continue anyway. Trust me, I know and worse bullies than him, just ignore that and he will stop. "
"Sal... You are bleeding." She pointed and I saw little blood falling under the prosthesis, probably from the same scar like before.
"I'm okay, really." I tried to assure her.
"No, you aren't. Come on, let's use my bandana."
I didn't understand what she meant, when she came closer and started unbutton my prosthesis mask. I was filled with fear, my eyes widened. Only Larry there knew how I actually look and I wanted to be so.
"Wait... No, you can't, I... I can't show... Don't... " Too late.
She took it off and used her bandana to stop the blood. I stayed scared and silent.
When she was done she smiled at me.
"There. Looks like it was just a small scratch. Don't worry, you can hardly see it."

My heart filled with happiness, she didn't even get scared

My heart filled with happiness, she didn't even get scared. I put my prosthesis back on. I was all blush.
"Ha, thanks Ash." I put my mask back on.
"You're welcome! This guy is Travis. Travis Phelps. He is usually asocial and calm, I don't know why he reacted like that."
Maybe the problem was in me.

Larry came quickly to us.
"Hey, love birds, how is the life?" He smiled stupid again.
I rolled eyes
"Hah, we are just friends, Larry. Don't be so stupid." Ash said with little smile on her beautiful face.
"Anyways, I saw Travis to ran from there, what happened?"
Ash was going to tell him, so I looked her with puppy eyes and I shaked head, meaning I didn't want to say anything. I knew Larry would literally kill Travis for this. I didn't want that, I was thinking that it's not his fault, I was thinking he had reason to doing this.

Ash looked at me not sure, but finally said
"Nothing, he didn't come here."
"Huh, strange... Are you sure you aren't hiding something?" He looked at me.
"We are sure, Larry face. It's all ok." I said to him.
"Alright, oh and Sal, Todd wanted to tell you that he is waiting you in the science class."
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. So, cya later guys" I waved and ran there.
"Bye bye Sally!"
"Cya dude"

-----

"What's up Todd?" I went there.
"Finally you came." He looked me with frown.
"Yeah, I did."
"I have and other work, Sal you know that. Anyways, check this out." He gave me something really strange in my hands. Looked like video game, but wasn't.
"That's gear boy, it will help you find ghosts. Just turn it on and go around."
I looked him amazed.
"How you made that?" I asked.
"Do you like it?"
"Yeah, I really do." I smiled at him. "Let's try it!"
"Good idea, try in Addison apartments, where you said you saw the spirit."
I nodded.
"I will, thanks, Todd."
He nodded for understanding and we two went to the next and last class, English. I was with Larry in this class, so we didn't stop talking the whole time. Of course the teacher didn't like that, but we didn't care.

------

After the boring day in the hell, also known as school and after I wrote the homework I went to Larry's place. I wanted he to see Megan too and to see his reaction when he understand i was saying the truth. I went next to the box with lost and found and I noticed one necklace with a cross. I immediately remembered where I saw it before. It's a Megan's necklace! I saw her to wear it in the picture which Todd showed me. I grabbed the quickly, when Larry came.