Bad guys and rainy days

"Do you have cigarettes, Larry?" I sat on one bench and looked at the grey, dark sky. The fall was coming, the leaves were falling from the trees in different colors, from yellow to brown. I never really loved this season, so cold and cruel. Every falling leave were remembering me about mom. I trembled a bit, damn, they bench was cold.
Larry gave me one cigarette from his  pocket and one for him too.
"Thanks." I lifted my mask and started smoking, this smell immediately calmed me down.
"Is there something you need to talk about, dude?"
"No." I simply replied and smoked again.
"You are smoking only when you are worried, Sally, you can't hide anything from me." He looked me.
I thought for second and then smiled.
"It's all fine, dude, no reason to worry about."
He didn't say anything after. Neither did I.

After 30 minutes we went to school. Eh, we can say we ran to school, because heavy rains poured down when we were almost there.
"Ugh, my hair" I looked at the blue mess.
"I have a hairbrush in my locker, come I'll give you." He opened his locker and gave me it.
"Thanks dude." I removed the pigtails and tried to brush this damn mess.
"Woah I've never seen your hair like that before."
"So?"
"Nothing.. I like it."
I looked at him confused. I could see he was.. Blushing? I felt a bit awkwardly and gave his hairbrush back.

"Sup guys." Todd came to us and seemed really happy.
"Someone had a good night with his boyfriend?" Larry smirked.
It was true Todd was gay, but we had no problem with this. I was pansexual as well.
"More than good, I love Neil so much." He opened his locker and looked at the photo of him and his boyfriend. Such a cute couple.
"Something new with you?" He looked back at us.
"Not really, hey do you know where's Ash?" I asked.
"Maybe somewhere around."
"Okay, I'll find her."

I ran away and saw her with some girls.
Not this type of girls that care only about their look, just girls like her. I didn't want to be in the center of attention, so I tried to walk away, but then
"Oh hey, Sally!" I heard her voice behind my back, there was no way back, so I turned to her and waved not surly.
The girls looked at me and smiled.
"Aww you were right, Ashley, he is so cute and shorty!" One girl with short blond hair and brown eyes said.
I immediately blushed a lot, does she really think I'm cute? There became really hot.
Ash mumbled something at her like shut up and the girl looked down.

The bell rang and we all went to class. The rest of the day in school were normal, boring.

I heard the bell after the last class and everyone started living. I took my backpack and saw Travis staying next to the door, watching me.
"Here we go" I whispered and went to him.
"Let's go, faggot." He mumbled and started walking.

We kept silent while walking away from school. After few minutes he started
"We aren't far away from my house, before we go you should learn few rules." He said rude and didn't even look at me.
"What are the-"
"FIRST YOU WON'T TALK WITHOUT PERMISSION!" He hit me on the stomach.
I felt little dizzy and almost felt. The pain was horrible.
"Second, in my house you are fucking girl, got it?"
The world around me collapsed, did I really hear right?
"Third, you can't tell anyone what is going to happen there. Whatever it is." He looked at me cold.
I just nodded silently looking down. I made mistake going here.

After 10 minutes we were in front of one little yellow house. It was pretty good and beautiful.
"We are here." He said and opened the door.
Inside was as outside, comfy.

"We went to the living room and there was  middle aged woman with beautiful blonde hair like Travis's. She seemed tired.
"Hey, mom." He said.
She smiled at him and said sleepy
"Hey son, how was your day? Oh, who is this?" She looked at me kindly.
"Sally, she is my girlfriend." He replied.

My face was saying WHAT THE FUCK, but anything came from my mouth. His girlfriend?!
"I'm so happy to see her! Nice to meet you, Sally. My name is Nelly. Travis was talking about you."
I looked at him and he blushed. What's with everyone today?
"She's sick and she can't talk, now we have to start the project."

We went to another room, ah yeah the kitchen, and then in one hallway. In the end of it I saw a door with KNOCK BEFORE ENTER wroten on it. Travis knocked and someone on the other said said "Come in"
Me and Travis entered to see one little room with computer and desk. On the chair was sitting a man, probably his dad.
"Travis, you know I'm busy, what do you-" Then he noticed me and looked me with shocked look. "Who is this?"
"M-my girlfriend, Sally." His son replied scared.
"From the all school with beautiful girls you choosed this.. This.. This ugliness?! And what's this on her face?! This freak doesn't even look like a girl!" He started screaming.

Then I got really mad and didn't hold myself on.
"Oh well, maybe because I'm a boy!"
He opened his mouth and his eyes burned from madness. Then i realized what I did and looked at Travis. He was so scared.
"Run!" He screamed at me.
I listened to him and ran away from the house. I could hear the screems and slaps from this house. I didn't stop running till I came to Addison apartments.