The decisive day is approaching

"Man, you are still having those nightmares?" Larry said to me, sitting on his chair in front of me.
"I haven't had them this bad since right after my mom died. I really think it's this building. There's something off about it." Finally I told him about what I saw in the fifth floor. He thought I am crazy. He looked at me worried.

"Dude, i know you're so insistend about it, but I really don't think this place is haunted

"Dude, i know you're so insistend about it, but I really don't think this place is haunted." He looked down and continued.  "I've been here for most of my life and haven't seen any ghosts... But... " He Started thinking
"... But?" I asked confused.
"Well, we've been known each other for a whole now. I have to show you something" he stranded up. "Come on"

We started walking to outside. Then still was snowing. We went to somewhere behind the building. The snowflakes, falling slowly on the ground were beautiful, the view was admirable.

"Woah! How come you never told me me about this?!" I watched it amazed. He continued watching at it and said to me calmly
"Its where I go when I need to be alone" He started to climbs the stairs
That was tree house. Little, cozy and pretty tree house.
"Awesome" I answered him and started to climb the stairs after him.

I was right, there was really cozy.
"This is so cool! I always wanted a tree house when I was younger." I thought he is really lucky, before I heard what he said after.
"Yeah, my dad built this for me before he... Disappeared"
                                  . . .

With Larry was always funny, never boring or annoying. He was my best friend. I miss him so much...
——————————————————

Dr Enon: Sal, I know that's really hard to you, but please, continue with the story.

Sal: Oh yeah, I forgot, i'm sorry.

Dr Enon: For now that sounds really weird, Sal. You really saw spirit?

Sal: I'm not crazy, trust me! I'm telling only the truth, I haven't anything to hide.

Dr Enon: I never called you crazy, Sal. I don't think you are, I trust you. Now continue, you know my time with you is limited. Only a few days left. The day is approaching.

Sal: *nods*I know...

——————————————————

After he told me about his dad, we went back to the apartment. I have never seen him like that before. So sad and upset. I tried everything to make him feel better.
"Hey, we can check for that spirit, about who I told you earlier. She is friendly." I said to him in hope that he would agree.
"Okay, if you want. We can see her." I didn't think he really trusted she is real. But, who would do?
He stranded up and I took him to the fifth floor. We went in the bathroom and i started trying to call her.
"Hey, um girl? Are you here? This is my friend, Larry. He wants to see you." No answer. "Please, he wouldn't hurt you... "
Larry looked at me
"I don't think there's anything in here, dude. "
"She might be afraid. She can be pretty shy. Though, i haven't been able to get her come out in a while now. I hope she is okay." I said to him. He looked me really worried and confused.
"So, you come up to this moldy bathroom to talk with dead girl? How often do you come up here?"
"She hasn't be around lately" I answered. There was no answer. He looked away more worried.
"I'm not lying, Larry! I'm going to prove this to you!" I didn't want he to thinks it. He was the only one who always protected me.
"I don't think you are lying, man. As weird as this i believe you, ok? You are my best friend."he started thinking about something for little. "Dude! Know who should go talk with? Todd! He is probably the smartest kid and he also knows everything about the ghost."
Todd is boy with red hair and glasses. And yeah, Larry was right. He is really smart. He lived in 202 and was always kind and friendly.
"Yep, I can ask him. Thank you Larry face." Larry always knew what to do and always was ready to help me.
I started walking to Todd's apartment. I had feeling something will change, I was sure.