Who is Megan?

"Did you come here to talk about Ashley? Or you have to talk about something else?" Todd looked at me for answer and crossed arms.  
I was immersed in my thoughts when he said that. I heard, but didn't answer. He looked at me more worried.
"Are you okay, Sal? You seems anxious? Did you even heard what I said?"
I looked at him.
"Sorry dude and yes, I heard. No I came to talk with you about one spirit." I explained everything to him. Of course he didn't trust, he thought I'm kidding like the others.
"Clearly, how she looks like?" He answered with distrust.
"Oh she is little girl with purple hair and dress. Very kind and shy."
He stopped me and said little shocked. "Wait girl with purple hair? Is she like 8-9 years old child?"
I nodded. "Yes why?"
"There was one kid like her. I'm sure I was reading about that somewhere." He went to his computer. "Yes! She was living here before years. Is it her?" He showed me photo. That really seemed like her, but more healthy. Because then she was alive I guessed. On her neck she had a necklace with a cross. I swore I was watching it somewhere!
"Yes, that's her" I said.
Todd started reading about the girl.
"Megan" He told me only this.
"Who is Megan?" I asked
He rolled his eyes annoyed.
"That's her name. There aren't so much to read." He looked me. "And you are saying you saw the same girl here, at the fifth floor?"
"I'm saying exactly that" I answered. I thought he started trusting me.
"I knew the ghosts are real! I want to see it, can i?" He asked excited.
"I can't make her to appear, I don't know what do."
"Oh I'll help you with this. Just let me to think ok? Now you can go to change for your date with Ashley."
"I don't think that can be date, Todd. Everyone were be there."

He looked me evily.
"Whether it will be so?"
"What do you mean? Larry, Chug, Maple and you were come too." I answered a bit confused.
"Just go, Sal. Let me to think." He said only this and started writing something on his computer.

I went out and started walking to my apartment. What he meant with this "whether it will be so?". I didn't know, but I knew it's not anything good. If we are talking about Todd, he can be really mysterious. Honestly I was scared a bit what will happen. He will not let me to go alone with her, right? No, he won't. Or...

I entered in my room and sat down on my bed. Gizmo was sleeping there, so I started petting him. Before he was my only friend who always understood and listened. I told him about my day, about the spirit, about Ashley, about the strange reaction from Todd. I couldn't talk with my dad for anything, he was always busy. Even for his son. But I was used.
"How was your day?" I asked the cat. Of course I didn't expect he to answer the question. Gizmo looked me bored, stretched and continued sleeping.
"Okay buddy, sweet dreams" I said and stranded up to my wardrobe for clothes for the meeting with my friends. I choosed dark blue jeans with black shirt.

I looked into the mirror. First my hair.  I liked it with pigtails. Little boys were with this hairstyle, but I really think it looked good on me. I smiled, but I didn't see this into the mirror. I slowly took off my prosthesis. I was scared to look my face, I knew it's hideous and disfigured. My nose... I couldnt see a trace of it. My lips too. Everywhere there were deep scars, which sometimes still bleeding. The skin was, ugh disgusting. Gray and somewhere light pink. My eye was the only one intact thing.
"I can't watch this mess more" I said and put my prosthesis back on my face.

I tried to stop thinking about it now, I met new friend, that's nice. And she didn't laugh at me, she even didn't ask. I can't wait to see her again.