The project

"These days, the Tower of London is a famous tourist attraction, but since William the Conqueror built it in the 11th century, it has also... " The teacher was walking slowly around the desks and looking kinda deadly to the students. Mrs Thomson was always strict and cold, never smiling.
I don't really remember what exactly was talking about, i was too sleepy. I didn't take good rest like I said and before.
"For Monday, you'll make project about the story of London. You'll work in pairs, which I'll choose. This way you'll get closer." She stopped for second and looked at everyone with her deadly look, after that started again. " mrs Rose with mr Benjamin, mrs Taylor with mrs Bell, mr Fisher with mr Phelps... "
My eyes opened fast and screamed "WHAT?! Mrs Thomson please choose me with someone else!"
She looked me shocked.
"Excuse me, but here I set rules, don't you think? It will be good chance you two to get to know each other! Now stop interrupting me. "
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
-------

The bell rang and we all got up from our seats. I was going to leave the room when Travis just grabbed my hand and pushed me closer.
"Tomorrow after school you are going to come in my house for the project, if you don't I'll make your life worse, got it?!"
My mouth dried up and I couldn't say any word. I just nodded slowly and then he let me and went away.
After few seconds I went away too, thinking what is going to happen if I go and what if I don't...

------

" Ugh it's the bologna day" Larry rolled eyes and looked at his sandwich. " I don't think it's with a goat meat."
They were talking about something, but I didn't hear, I was thinking about Travis and tomorrow. Why he is so mean to me?
"SAL, THE DEMON WITH RED EYES TOOK YOUR PANTS!"
"What?!" I looked at Larry confused.
He started laughing
"You didn't listen to me dude, I wanted to take your attention." He said so innocently and lifted shoulders.
"Fuck off" I rolled eyes.
"The demon with red eyes? Do you really think I'll trust this?" Ash asked.
She didn't believe in the paranormal and thought we are kidding or imagining.
"I don't believe in any ghost or demons"
"But it's true, Ash! I saw it two times and Larry too!"
"Sure... But then why I didn't see anything?" She answered still with distrust.
We lifted shoulders and everyone became silent.

I was thinking if I should tell Larry about that with Travis, but I knew he'd literally kill him, so I preferred to hide it. I couldn't think about anything else. Even the demon was less scary than him then for me. But what if it's just normal work on the project? Maybe I was just a paranoid. Probably is this. So I could only to stay and wait for tomorrow to see.

So long time guys sorry, I was REALLY busy! And this part is short, but I promise the next will be longer and soon! Cya have a nice day