Some more phone calls

{Mini a/n, ok so I will definitely be continuing the story since you guys seem to like it :)}

You snatched the phone and threw it behind the couch before Terrance could notice. A soft groan was heard from Harper and you mentally apologized for more than likely hitting him in the face. Terrance walked back over to the couch, wiping the sauce off his fingers and slowly opened the lid to his rice bowl. Taking a bite of his meal he sighed.

"The thing is y/n..." he looked up at you with widened puppy dog eyes and he continued. "What happened to my brother was an honest mistake on my part." You grew surprised at hearing him take ownership for that action, nonetheless, e continued. "I just didn't want my brother to hurt you, that's all, and now that he's esc- he paused for a moment and rethought his word choice, "well I can't find him." He took another bite of his food, trying to sweep his previous comment under the rug. "I'm just getting worried, for you that is." He put down his good and held both of your hands in his. "He's dangerous y/n. Now I have no idea where he is and he could come back to hurt you." You retracted your hands before he could continue. "Did you see him leave?"

Even though Harper had not spoken a word you could hear him in the back of your mind growling not to rat him out.

"No, I haven't..." You lied.

Terrance glared at you for a few minutes, suspicious to say the least. "Ok then, well I think we should finish eating, then get ready for bed."

"Terrance," You cut in. "You made me late for my appointment with that artist."

He let out a small gasp as he covered his mouth, eyes widening. He completely forgot you had that. "y/n... I'm so sorry... I"

"Forgot" you interrupted, "Yeah, you did." you stood up before he could say anything else and walked to the guest room you had been trapped in previously.

Terrance tensed up as a knot of guilt filled his stomach, he stood up and threw away his food, not in the mood to eat any longer and went to his room. Harper poked his head out from behind the couch and checked to make sure everything was clear. he threw himself to the other side of the sofa and snook his way to your room, giving it a slight tap.

"It's Harper." He whispered. Slowly the door opened and you let him inside. He stepped inside and sat at your bed getting quite comfortable.

"You have the phone right?" You ask, approaching him.

"Hi to you too." He grudgingly said, pulling the phone out of his back pocket.

"Ok, so call the guy." You demanded, getting anxious about Terrance walking in.

"Ok, ok I'm on it." He dialed the doctor's number and waiting while the phone rang. "What artist were you talking about?" Harper questioned, you opened your mouth to speak but the phone answered. "It's nothing" you whispered.

"Hello, Doctor Lawrence, it's Harper," there was a quietness as you the doctor responded on his side of the call.

"Yes yes," Harper chuckled, throwing you a bit off guard. "But I've just been thinking he needs a refill." There was more silence as you waited. "No, it'll just be me picking them up." You looked back at the door, getting more on edge about Terrance walking in. "Could we schedule any time sooner?" Harper asked, making you a bit nervous. "Of course, I understand. I'll see you then." With was that Harper hung up the phone, handing it back to you.

"So?" You intrigued.

"He said the earliest I could pick them up was Thursday night."

Your eyes widened, "but that's in five days!"

He raised his hand, gesturing you to lower your voice. "I know, I know. We'll just have to wait it out."

"How? Your brother thinks your gone, how would you explain to him the fact that you've been here the whole time?"

"Easy" he smirks as he laid down on the bed. "I'll just hide from him until then."

"You'll what!"

"Hey, hey, lower your voice, you moron."  He chuckled a bit, "I can make it happen, no need to worry." (There was still a need to worry regardless)

"And what am I supposed to do until then?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Play nice with him of course. Try to get him to trust you, it might make it even easier to get him to take his medication once I've got it."

"Why did he ever stop taking the medication in the first place?"

"That's another story for another day." Harper sighed as he waved the question off.

You both jumped as you heard a knock on the door.

"y/n...can I come in? I have a present for you~"