chapter 12. ♡

it was the next morning, the day of the contest and chinsun had just woken up.

she suddenly got a text.

aeri🧸🎀:

aeri🧸🎀:

hey i'm soooo sorry
for the super duper
late notice, but i can't
be at the contest today,
i have a fever i'm so sorry
once again. hopefully
you and jangmi can think
of something!!❤️❤️

chinsun🌼☀️:

you're fine, i wouldn't
want you to come if you're
feeling down, get better soon.❤️

chinsun immediately called jangmi and told her to be at school in 15 minutes.

she quickly threw on her uniform, brushed her messy hair, brushed her teeth, and grabbed some clothes for her performance.

she sprinted downstairs and ran outside, not bothering to grab breakfast.

she ran to school, because she didn't have time to grab her car.

when she arrived, she was greeted by jangmi, who was standing by chinsun's locker, sucking on a lollipop.

"why am i here 2 hours before school starts?" jangmi asked clearly annoyed. "read this." chinsun said and handed jangmi her phone.

jangmi sighed and started walking to the practice room, "guess we have 2 bourse to make a new choreo."

"i have the perfect song we could make choreo to." chinsun suggested.

"ok let's hear it then."

~2 hours later~

students started flooding into the practice room.

chinsun and jangmi were sweaty and exhausted, but they finally had a song with choreography.

"excuse me mrs. song," jangmi started. "can chinsun and i go to the bathroom to freshen up and change?"

"yes please do, you're stinky," she joked. "you have 1 1/2 hours."

chinsun and jangmi made their way towards the locker room and jangmi pulled out her makeup bag. she did her and chinsun's makeup.

then, the girls fixed their hair, jangmi putting her hair into space buns, and chinsun putting her hair into two french braids.

they slipped on matching outfits and headed back to the practice room.

they now had 48 minutes until the performance began. the dress rehearsal had already started and now chinsun and jangmi were next.

they danced to, 'i'm your girl,' by khan. (stan khan/ the ark; dang i miss them)

soon, the song finshes and the girls made their way to the gym where the contest would be held.

basically, every student got a voting remote. they would vote for which ever group they liked the best and whichever group won, gets a 4 day, 3 night trip to jeju island with up to 4 guests of their choice.(per group.)

as they were about to start, a group of 5 boys and 3 girls ran into the gym. chinsun recognized the boys to be 'txt', she recognized 1 of the girls to be inhee, beomgyu's girlfriend. she suddenly got flashbacks from the night before and looked away before tears would start forming.

''sorry we are late mrs. song.'' they said bowing and heading to their respective seats.

the contest started and it was time for chinsun and jangmi to perform.

{chinsun- jeon minju (blondie with braids)}
{jangmi- euna kim (girl with short hair and bangs)}