A New Partnership

It had been a few weeks since the first day, and everyone had seemed to be getting more accustomed to their workspace. One day, Daniel had called Tengetsu to his office. He tapped his fingers on the desk. "Tengetsu.." Daniel began. "I think it's about time that we found you a new work environment."

Hearing this had confused Tengetsu to no end.

"But why, did I do something wrong?" He asked. Daniel looked up slowly. "Well If you would say arriving late almost every day and absence to visit the hospital is bad.. then yes." "I'm.. Sorry." Tengetsu looked down at the ground. *sigh* "look, maybe I came off as too harsh, but we've already found you a new place to work, and a new partner. You'll be working at Resurgam from now on, to help in case they're understaffed" Daniel explained. "Resurgam? B-but I don't have that much knowledge or training in the medical field." Tengetsu stuttered. "Relax.. You'll be fine. Besides, your new partner is a doctor." Daniel stated calmly. "Well, who is it?" Tengetsu finally asked. Daniel looked up at him and smiled: "Kaiya." Tengetsu slightly cringed, yet his face still tinged pink. "Oh great.. I bet she already doesn't want anything to do with me, and if I just waltz in and say- I'm your new partner.. She'll hate my guts even more." Tengetsu slid back in his chair and sighed. "Heh.. Well sorry buddy, but you gotta do what you gotta do right?" Daniel joked. Tengetsu slowly rose from his chair and walked out the door. "Well I guess I better.. break the news to her then." He pulled the office door to.

When Tengetsu had arrived at Resurgam, there was no sign of Kaiya. "Hmm.. I guess she's in her office." He walked to her office and opened the door. She was talking to some strange guy with red eyes. Kaiya looked out to him for a moment and sighed heavily. Trevor saw him as well, and quickly left the room. "What was that about?" Tengetsu scratched his head. "We were discussing incoming patient's charts. I should be asking you why you're here" she stared at me. "Well.. I'm your new partner now" he tried to force a half smile, but she didn't buy it, she only raised her eyebrow at him questioning him. "Sure.. You can go now" she stated coldly. "I'm serious, look." He pulled out a form from his jacket. "New workplace and partner effective immediately." *sigh* "fine.. but I assume you haven't had any prior medical training.." Kaiya looked out to him again. "Um.. Yea, that's right."

"Well I'm not training you.. so figure out how to do research on your own time." She walked out of the room, and left a stack of files on my desk.

"Great.. More paperwork again."---