Doctors Reunited

- Recordings of Simulation plays on screen-

"So it regenerates.." Trevor began.

"Yes, and that's exactly the problem here. If we don't learn how to deal with this then.." Kaiya stopped herself and took a breath in. "We have to stop this, before it spreads. We just have to keep working at it."

"This reminds me of what my mom told me when the Rosalia outbreak took place.. They didn't know how to handle it at first, but they got through it in the end." Tengetsu replied.

"I think it's safe to say that we really need all of the help we can get." Rose sighed.

"Do you guys think we should ask our parents for help? I mean they went through something similar to this and they made it out ok." Tengetsu asked.

"For now, that's not a bad idea.." Trevor nodded

"Alright then.. Let's gather them up here and explain the situation." ----------------------------------------------

- Research Lab -

"It seems like everyone's here." Kaiya began.

The group of doctors encircled the room. Naomi, Gabe, Tomoe, Maria, Cr, and Hank stood besides their children.

"So, what are we up against here?" Naomi asked.

"Well.. That's just it, we don't know yet. We've begun to analyze it but it seems hard to read." Kaiya explained.

Tengetsu stepped in front of the monitor. "We have recordings of the simulations and have gathered data based off of that, but we need your guys' opinion."

Trevor shook his head. "If this thing spreads.. It's gonna be serious trouble."

- Play Recording -

The screen turned a bright blue and began to play the footage.

"Haze?" Gabe asked.

"Mhmm.. It acts as a barrier, and apparently regenerates. Nothing can get past it unless treated." Tengetsu explained.

"Have you tried testing on it further?" CR questioned.

"No, just with the sample viles, and at least some had effect." Trevor sighed.

All of the doctors had gone into deep thought for a moment. Did this seem familiar in any way?

Just then, the door quickly opened.

"Hey! We need some help out here!" One of the nurses called from outside.

The doctors rushed out to see what the commotion was about.

"Huh?.. No-"

Everyone looked out at the crowd of people scattered around.

"It spread already?!" Tengetsu asked. His eyes widened.

"That's.. Not possible." Tomoe replied.

"But.. We don't have enough information on this yet! How will we?- I don't.. What if we can't do this?" Kaiya felt the tone of panic in her voice again.

Tengetsu grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, relax. We can get through this." Trying to calm her down.

Kaiya looked out to all of the other doctors and clenched her fist, which shone a bright blue.

"Let's do this.."