Further Research

"Any luck yet Tengetsu?" Kaiya asked.

"No.. Not yet, but I'm still working on it."

"Do you think we should split up into different research teams?" Rose asked.

"That's actually not a bad idea.. Kaiya and I will go run some simulations, while you two keep collecting data and help Tengetsu if he needs it." Trevor stated.

Rose and Arya nodded, and they continued their own research.--------

-Simulation- "You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." Trevor looked over at Kaiya.

"I know, but like I said.. I want to do this. For Jay." she took a deep breath in. "Begin the operation!"

- problem area: heart.

-Analysis: lacerations, and positive chiral reactions

"Huh? Haze? I didn't notice that before." Kaiya stated.

"Hmm.. That is odd. Well, this is a simulation of before, so we can run through it as many times as needed to find a proper treatment." Trevor explained.

Kaiya took a deep breath in, and tried to relax herself. "How do we deal with whatever this haze is though?"

"We'll just have to collect more data and find out. But I would deal with the lacerations first."

"Sutures." -stitched open areas-

"Bio gel." - runs over the stitched areas and slightly regains vitals.

"Uh.. drain?" - no effect on the haze

"Laser?" - no effect

"Hmm.. Would it be possible to analyze this haze?" Kaiya asked

"I'm not entirely sure.. But maybe. We should collect data about that too."

-mysterious haze added to research database-

"Well, if that's all we can do for now then.. I guess we're done."

Sutures - closes up original opening.

Bio gel- goes over stitches and slightly heals vitals

Bandage: cover up sutures

"And we're done." Trevor sighed.

"That didn't seen too much like the real one.."

"Well it's just a basic simulation, since we don't have that much data yet." Trevor explained.

"Right.. Well we should check in on the others and see how they're holding up."