Chapter 2

Charles pov
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick it up and see that it's Adam.
"Where are you?"
"I'm-I'm at my hotel room." I reply, trying to get up.
"Well I'm coming to get you, get dressed."
"Ok. When you get here, we need to talk."
"Look Charles, you have a busy schedule today. You have a photoshoot in an hour-"
"Look Adam, I really need to talk to you. I wouldn't be asking this many times if it wasn't important so come over right now."

~~~~~~
It felt like two hours passed before he got here.
"Wait, you did what now? God, Elizabeth is gonna kill you. What are you gonna do?" Adam exclaims when I tell him what I did last night.
"That's why you're here."
"Wait, what does that mean?"
"Well you know Scarlette and Zoe right?"
"Yea, what do they have to do with this?" He asks.

"She was with them. As I remember she's either Zoe or Scarlette's cousin, so I need you to get me her address so that I can talk to her."
"Wait, you mean Natalie? You slept with Natalie?"
"How do you know her name?"  I ask confused.
"Zoe might've mentioned her a couple times and if I remember correctly, she's her cousin and she's an army nurse."
"Good, now get your ass to work because I need to talk to her before any paparazzi find out about her and she talks."
"You do know that without me you wouldn't even be you, I mean you should be a little bit thankful for me you asshole." He says and with that he leaves. I decide to get up and take a nice shower before I go home.

~~~~~~~
"Okay, I got her address."
"Really, what is it?"
"Here" he hands me a paper with an address on it.
"Thanks A, I owe you big time."
"Yeah yeah just get dressed and give me one of your cars because I have a date with Zoe."
"Whatever pick one and if Elizabeth asks for me tell her I'm not gonna be home tonight."
"I got you."
I left without my driver because there's a lot of paparazzi in front of my house. I don't usually like the attention.

~~~~~
There I was, standing outside of her house. I froze for a bit. I mean, I don't even know what to say to her. I never slept with any woman besides my wife. I finally got the courage to ring the door bell.

"I'm coming." I heard her yell from the inside, damn her voice sounds just like last night. Not that I remember much.

She opens the door and I see she has a towel on. "Oh it's you." She says as she sighs. "Look what happened last night was crazy but-"
"We should talk about it in private." She hesitates for a minute before opening the door wider for me to step in.

"Look about what happened last night, I..... I've never done that before and I'm married so I don't want people to know about it. I'd appreciate it if what happened can stay between you and me only."

"Look I'm not gonna tell anyone because I don't want people in my business, so what happened last night can stay there at your hotel room."
"Thanks." I say before leaving quickly.

~~~~~
In the car, I hoped and prayed she didn't tell any of her friends or Zoe.