Bonus chapter/ new info.

Okay so we just got 1k and I'm excited so for that, here's a bonus chapter and yes the sequel is out already so just check my bio so check it out.

—————
Things you need to know for the new book, there will be new characters, and I might or not might change the characters as well, so I'm really sorry if that happens. Another thing you need to know is that chapters might or might not be from a third person's point of view, so I'm sorry if that happens, I'm just trying something new. I'll let you guys know when I do that though. Also Noah is now 3 years old.

Anyways let's goooo.
———————
Charles's POV.
I can't believe she's gone, she really left. I mean, at least I'll get to see her when she comes here to visit Noah, but it won't be the same. Shit, I just remembered that Elizabeth wants me to go and get her so that we could pick up Noah from Natalie in Boston. I quickly grabbed my jacket and went to my car.
~***~
I look at my phone as I was drinking and there were a lot of messages from Elizabeth, questioning when I was getting home. I didn't feel like replying so I left her on read.

When I pull into the driveway, there was a red Jeep parked there, it wasn't mine, nor was it Elizabeth's. I didn't know anyone who had a red Jeep. I get out the car and went inside, to find bags upon bags of baby clothes, Chanel and other stuff. I sighed as I walked up the stairs. I was going to Noah's bedroom but strange sounds stopped me, it was coming from my bedroom.

Elizabeth and I didn't always sleep in the same bed but sometimes we did. For some reason, I didn't want to open the door, but the sounds got louder and louder and I started to hear clearly that it was moans coming from the other side of the door. 'Was she masturbating in my bedroom?'
I didn't knock, I just grabbed the handle and opened the door.
"Charles!" I froze. There she was, naked with some random guy on top of her. "Charles?!" I instantly recognized the voice as the guy turned to look at me.
"Finn?" I couldn't believe this.
"Charles...... honey please, wait I can explain, just let me explain." I turned and walked out and she followed me. "Charles wait. Let's just talk."
"There's nothing to talk about. I'm gonna go and get Noah. Have him gone by the time I get back here with my son." I hissed at her.
I get in my car and drive 3 hours and 29 minutes, just to get to Boston.

When I arrived at Natalie's place, a man opened the door. He was the same height as me, and he was holding Noah into his arms. "Hello you must be Charles. I'm Ben. Ben Hagman." He puts his hand out for me to shake and I did while putting on a fake smile. "Where's Natalie?" I asked him as I step in the house. "She's upstairs." Right as he said that, she comes walking down the steps and she looked so beautiful. How can she be dating this guy?

"Hey." She said.
"Hey, how was he?" I asked, as I was scanning her body, I just couldn't stop looking.
"Oh Noah's a great kid, we played a lot today." Ben answered, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned to look at him.
"Yeah he's amazing, just like his mom." I added as I looked at her one more time, she looks so damn beautiful in red. There was a moment of quietness/awkwardness and then Natalie cleared her throat.
"Okay, I don't know if y'all have been introduced but Ben this is Charles, Charles this is Ben, my boss." Ben gives her a little look, like what she said is far from the truth. They seem like a little more than just boss and employee. Ewww!
"Yea, we met already." I added as I grabbed Noah from his arms, he was sound asleep. "Okay, I think this guy needs to be put in his bed. See you next week?" I ask as I was walking out. "Actually I can't, I'll be working at the hospital, so maybe the week after?" I nodded.
"Yeah yeah, sure." I left and they closed the door behind me. For some reason, I felt emotional, jealous. Did I lose the one person who I have ever loved?

When I pulled up at home, I sighed when I saw Elizabeth outside the front door, waiting for me. I open my door and go to the back to grab Noah.

I walked up to the front door.
"Charles please, can we talk?" I didn't even answer her. I just moved right past her and went upstairs. I put Noah in his bed and turn around to leave but there she was.
"Can we talk?" I didn't have anything to say. Was I jealous?

I went downstairs and grabbed a beer. "Charles? Please talk to me, please baby." I put the beer down and look at her. "Do you love him?"
"What?"
"Do you love...... Finn?" She looks up at me and then looks down.
"It doesn't matter, I'm pregnant, with twins."
"Are they mine?"
"No, they're his." I get up and put my hand on her shoulder. "Go and have your happy ending Elizabeth, love again. Have your kids. Enjoy love. Find yourself." I wasn't mad. I was happy for her. "Are you drunk or something?" She asks me and I laugh.
"No no I'm not, but if Finn is the one you love, go after him." She hugs me and I hug her back. "What about you and Noah?"
"I can be a single dad. I kind of have been this whole time." She smiles and laughs.
"Are you sure about this?" She asks.
"Hell yeah, go and be with Finn, just don't forget to tell him that I won't forget what y'all did in my bed." She laughs and so do I.
"I love you, you deserve happiness too." She hugs me. "Thanks."
"Yeah." She whispered.

~~***~~
Elizabeth and I got divorced and we went our separate ways. She got her happy ending, while this whole situation for me, just opened my eyes to what I really want. What will really make me happy. Natalie. She's been my happiness this whole time, I was just blinded by so many things that I didn't realize it. But now, I'll stop at nothing to get her back. Just watch.

__________
Also go check out How to steal a heart 2, it's out now, check in bio.