Chapter 38

We get in the car and go there. Before we left the hospital, we already called the police and told them our suspicions, so when we got there, there was a lot of police. I get out the car and a policeman came up to us.
"You might want to see what we just found out." We followed the police inside and walk into one of the rooms. It was filled with photos of me, from the night I meet Charles, photos from the elevator, from his room. Even photos from when I went to the hospital to give birth to Noah and when I was at home, caring for Noah. I felt sick to my stomach. "Who the hell is this woman?"
"This is Ana Rose." I just shook my head in disgust and turned to leave. I needed some fresh air, but I was stopped by the policeman when he spoke again.
"We also found this paper with your address on it ma'am. With some photos of you and your mother."

"So she knows where I live? How? How did she find out my address?" I was thinking so much that I didn't hear what Charles had said to me, so he snaps his finger at me. "Hey-Hey we'll find her okay, just breath." I just couldn't. I pushed him out of my way and went outside. "Natalie Wait."
"I can't-can't. She has Noah, baby photos of him, of me, even my dead mom. Who the hell does that? I just can't. I can't breath. I can't breath." I say, starting to have a panic attack. He puts his hand on my shoulders and looks me in my eyes. "Hey look at me, I know you're scared, so am I, but I think we need to have a positive mindset." He pulls me into a hug.

~~~~****~~~~
Charles took me to his house and gave me some pain killers. I was asleep quick. As I was sleeping, I suddenly started having a nightmare. "Hey hey I got you." Charles says as he wraps his arms around me. "It-i-."
"Hey it's okay. Here drink this." He hands me a glass of water. "What time is it?"
"10 pm." I tried to get up out of bed but I couldn't, I felt dizzy.

"What's wrong with me?"
"It's probably just the pill."
"No, it has to be something else. I've taken pain killers before and I never felt like this after."
"Maybe you sat up to fast?"
"Probably, but you know what, I've been drugged before, so I know what that feels like."
"What are you implying?"
"Charles, did you drug me?" He gets up from the bed and doesn't look me in the eye. "Charles, Noah is out there and I need-........" I had to take a moment because everything was getting darker and dizzier as I spoke.
"..-I need to go out there as well."
"I'm sorry but right now, I need to focus on Noah. I can't be worried about the both of you. The effects will wear off within 24 hours. You'll be fine."
"You can't do this, Charles............." I couldn't even finish before I fell into a deep sleep.