Chapter 25

Days have passed and now it's Sunday. I'm working so hard to keep up with everything that's happening in my life lately. When I got home I found Charles again with Noah in his hands. He's been here a lot lately. "Hey can I ask you something...... just a question........ how's everything with Elizabeth? If you don't mind me asking." It took him a minute to answer but he did. "She's......... Fine.........She's Elizabeth...... Nothing gets to her." I was happy that she was fine. "That's-that's good. How's Leroy?" He was surprised that I asked about Elizabeth's dad, weird right?
"Oh the son of a bitch is just great you know. Their older son is coming this weekend so they're planning a reunion and they want you and Noah to come but I thought that you'd say no so I told them that I'd ask you first if it was okay. You don't have to go if you don't want to go. I'll just tell them that you weren't feeling well." I was surprised, he had an older son. I suddenly had a feeling to open the box he gave me. "It's okay..... I'll go and meet them ."
"You sure? I mean I can just cancel it. " He says. "It's okay. We can go. Anyway can you call Noah's nanny back because I have a date." He puts Noah in his crib and comes to where I was standing getting dressed. "Hey. Get out." I yelled but he didn't move. "What? it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. You know what, you should wear the orange one." I raised a brow. "Last time I put that one on, you told me I looked like a potato." He laughs, "And that's why you should wear it."
"You know what, get out Mr. Braxton Calvin." He gets out and I decided to change into a red dress.

After I was done, I found Charles standing by  my bedroom door with Noah in his hands sleeping

After I was done, I found Charles standing by  my bedroom door with Noah in his hands sleeping. "He's already asleep. You're the best father. Thanks for taking time from your night to look after Noah." He took one good look at me and smiled. "Yeah-yeah. Well you look— amazing. He's downstairs waiting for you so have fun." I bend down a little to kiss Noah on his forehead before standing up to kiss Charles on the check. I get up and walk downstairs to find Finn wearing his black suit and he looked amazing.

"You look beautiful." He says as he hugs me. "And you look handsome. Now are you going to tell me where you're taking me Mr. Foster?"
"If I say, then it wouldn't be a surprise my lady." He takes my hand and as he opened the car door for me I see Charles looking out the window with a disappointed look on his face. I don't know why, but today's my lady's day out with my best friend and I'm going to have fun. Finn kisses my hand before letting go and closing the door of the car.

*********
We arrived at a ball dance. "Mr. Foster did you take me to a ball dance? How dare you?" I say sarcastically as he laughs and parks the car. "You said that you never went to your prom so I thought maybe, I'd bring you here and have some fun. So are you ready to show me your dancing moves?" He opens the door for me and takes my hand. "You bet your ass I am." We go inside and instantly I see that everything in the ballroom was beautiful and filled with people.
I feel that this is going to be a good night.