Chapter 16. On the way.

I step inside the house and it looks nice. The interior is absolutely beautiful. Anyone would dream for a house like this, it had everything you could ever want. I didn't say yes to moving here because I didn't want people to think that I'm taking advantage of him and his money just because I'm pregnant with his child.

As I walk around I see no one in the living room so I walk outside to the little balcony that I spotted. The air feels good and the sky looked beautiful. I placed a hand on my belly and I feel Noah kick.

"So you're Natalie St James Blake, The women who slept with my famous brother, god I love you already." I turned around to see a tan looking girl standing by the entrance of the balcony.
"And you are?" I didn't get mad at what she said, I mean I've been called a lot worse than that.

"I'm Josette, but I go by Josie. I'm Charles sister. I can't believe I'm finally meeting you."
"Same, I didn't know Charles had siblings."
"Well, now you do. So how far are you?" She asks. "I'm due in two days."
"Awww that's so cute. I can't wait to meet my little nephew. So how did you meet my brother?"
"We met at a bar."
I didn't feel embarrassed by the way we meet. "God I love love stories."
I give her a surprised look.
" You look surprised.. I'm guessing it's because of Elizabeth" she says as she rolls her eyes. "Yea she didn't really like the whole situation and wasn't happy with the story." Even though I couldn't blame her. I slept with her husband.
"Yea well one I hate that bitch and two my brother deserves a good person in his life and so far, you seem good to me."
"And here I thought you would hate me or something."

We decided to sit in the chairs on the balcony to continue talking since my feet started to hurt.

"Oh god no, I'm just a bitch when it comes to Elizabeth because of what she did." I didn't want to ask but I just had to.
"What did she do?" I asked.
"She slept with Charles's best friend, who was also my soon to be husband." I felt sick to my to my stomach hearing that. "Wow that's low."
"Yeah it is, and you know what, I don't even feel shit when it comes to men anymore, I think they're all the same now."
"Yes they are."

~~~~~
The whole time I was there we talked about a lot of things and how she's always away when it comes to family and other stuff. She said that she was so hurt after what Elizabeth and her soon to be husband did, that she became addicted to alcohol and went to rehab for four years. I felt sad for her but also happy that I got to meet her today.

~~~~~~~
Hours later at home

"You have to be there, Zoe." I said as I speak to her on the phone.
"I know I tried to come back before the day you're due but they scheduled me for another photoshoot and other stuff but I promise when I get there the first thing that I'll do is come and see you and my baby nephew."
"Okay okay, fine, you better come, I'm not playing, and say hi to Adam for me will you."
"Yes yes I promise and yes I'll tell him. Hey Nana I have to go but I'll call before I go to bed okay."
"Okay bye love you."
"Bye love you. Kisses."