Chapter 31

When dinner was done, I decided to go outside and sit down with Daisy. The backyard was beautiful. When I finally saw her, I headed in her direction. When I finally sat down next to her she looked up at me and hugged me. "I-I never knew you were my sister. I mean my biological sister."
"I never knew you were my sister either, Hell I thought I was the only kid." She laughs, and I wiped her tears of her face. "So how do you feel, knowing all this?" She asked, "I feel overwhelmed, but at the same time, happy because I have two one of a kind siblings." She hugs me again but this time it was tighter.

"Hey how's Noah?"
"He's good, he's growing up so fast. He's 7 months old now."
"Can I sometimes come and visit him?"
"Yeah. Of course anytime you want D." She smiled, "Natalie one more thing, be careful with Elizabeth okay, I mean she's a bitch, she likes to play dirty." I didn't know what she meant by that but I definitely kept that in mind considering all the things she's done before. "Yeah I will." She gets up and we hug once more before she goes back inside. I decided to just stay out. I needed some air.
"I knew I would find you somewhere with flowers." I smiled at William's comment. "Yeah? I bet you don't even know what type of flower I like."
"Oh that's easy, let's see, Hyacinth oh no wait, Dahlias? No....... it's Transvaal daisy?"
"Is that all you can think of? I mean my favorite flower is somewhere out here." He just laughs and shrugs.
"So you're giving up?" I asked and he nods. "It's either Chrysanthemums, or hydrangeas." "I would have never guessed that." He says sitting down next to me.

"How are you feeling sis?" I sighed. "Overwhelmed. But happy. I'm happy to know that Noah has a lovely aunt and uncle. And I'm also happy that I have two lovely siblings." I put my head on his shoulder and we just sit and talk.

After hours of talking and trying my best to avoid Leroy and Elizabeth, it was time to go but I needed to use the restroom first so Daisy showed me where it was. After I was done, I walked out and saw a door open. Before I went in the bathroom, I was positive that that door was closed, and now it's open. So I step inside and I see that it was Charles and Elizabeth's room. There were photos of her and him, and even high school photos of their prom. I felt bad, because they knew each other for so long and then I just showed up and destroyed their marriage. As I was looking, I felt movement behind me so I turn around and come face to face with Elizabeth. A mad Elizabeth.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious."
"Have you ever heard the saying 'curiosity killed the cat'?" She sound frustrated. She snatched the photo out my hand and put it back in it's place.
"Are you okay?"
"No I'm not okay, ever since you came into my life you've fucked everything up. He doesn't sleep here anymore because of you and your damn child."
"You want to talk bad about me, go ahead but leave my child out of this Elizabeth." I wasn't going to just let her bring Noah into this. He's just a child, he doesn't know anything about this.

She sits on the bed facing me and she starts crying. "You-you messed up my marriage, my life. You fucked up everything. I hate you. What do you have that I don't? Huh? I can give him a child if that's what he wants, we can adopt! I can do all of that. I just want my life and my marriage back. But I can't because you stole everything from me, first with my man, and then my family, what are you going to steal next huh?" I just stood there with no words coming out my mouth. ".......... I'm sorry really." I truly felt bad.

"Look if you think Charles and I are a couple we're not, he's only there for Noah, that's it." She chuckles and wipes her tears off. "You think I'm dumb? I saw you that night when you're mother died and how you just opened your legs to him. There were cameras in the house, that no one knows about. Only me. So yeah I saw the way you two made love."
" I'm sorry, I............. didn't mean to do that." "Of course you did, but don't forget I'm a lawyer love, and I can make you pay. Your first, mark my words." With that, she gets up and bumps me on her way out. I just stood there trying to figure out what she meant by that.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I snapped out of my trance, to realize, it was Charles. "Hey you okay, I just saw Elizabeth walk out, and you've been in here for a really long time."
"Oh it's nothing, we were only talking."
"You and Elizabeth talking? Now that's new." I gave him a weak smile.