Chapter 4. 2 weeks later

Cherry Jones will be in the ff for two/three chapters I didn't want to include holland bc their relationship are way too precious, so Enjoy!
-

It's been two weeks since you are avoiding Sarah, you still didn't talk to her about what's happened the last time, and you feel guilty for what you did, you thought a lot and you miss her, you feel empty but you still don't know why and how she can makes you feel that.

you woke up by the annoying alarm of your phone, you missed two weeks at school, and sarah was worried about you, you didn't want to see her because you were so ashamed of what you did you literally thought she would not talk to you anymore, and left you like everyone's does.

- hey, it's Sarah, are you okay? I didn't see you for days at school, I hope your fine, leave me a message, I'm sorry.

you check your phone, and you see she left so many messages, 11 messages missed and 7 called missed. Well.. you thought to yourself you have to go to school, to talk to her and to apologize for not kissing her back because you wanted.

7:45 AM, you wash your face and your teeth, you get dressed with a simple blue jeans and a white shirt, and some boots, you take some food for the ride. You walk at the direction of your car, and here you are, so stressed and you don't even know if you are really going to stay the whole day in school because you don't feel like you can.

8:25 AM, you arrived in school and you see Sarah in her car, you walk toward her car and then you stop walking, seeing someone in Sarah's car, well.. I guess I was easy to forgot, you walk again but in the direction of your best friend, " hey lara what's up? " you look at her like nothing happened, faking a smile. " omg bird! You back, why you didn't tell me ? " she smiled at you. " well.. I'm not I just wanted to talk to miss Paulson, and then I will go back home I think.. " " eh, no I miss you, please stay, I feel so alone without you, you can't just let me! " " okay.. I'll stay! what I wouldn't do for you ahh" holding her hand

Sarah POV ;
It's early, probably 8:15 AM, and I'm in my car, literally doing anything, but every morning I woke up thinking about y/n, I miss her so much, so I just can't sleep, why do I feel like this, I never liked someone younger, it always were older women, thought to myself.
one missed call, two missed messages
I jump on my phone to see if it's y/n who called me, damn! it's not y/n, what, cherry, why is she sending me messages we broke up some months ago.
" hi sweetheart, I wanted to know if you are okay, it's fine if you don't want to talk to me, but I miss you and I have to explain you something. "
I read this with tears in eyes, I'm not in love with her anymore but it still hurt, she left me, and she just said she needed time because she might loves someone else, what the heck is she thinking about, did she think I'm gonna just forgive her and we will go back together ? the fuck no.
" hello, cherry. I'm sorry I don't have time for meeting you. "
" just 5 minutes I'm near to the place where you are working "
" ok. I'm in my car, just come in, but 5 minutes, not more. I have to go at my class. "

we talk for a while I told her 5 minutes but she literally stayed 10 minutes to talks, it's seems like an eternity I want her to stop talking.
" cherry, I just don't want to talk to you anymore don't you understand that? "
" let me explain what's happened, I- "
" you already did, now excuse me, I have to go in class my pupils are waiting. "
" please sweetheart don't- "
" don't sweetheart me, it's over for months!now, I have to go. "
I close my car's door, and I look toward me a little bit far, and I see y/n holding hand with someone. I know it's her best friend, but I feel jealous, damn.. sarah why are you feeling like this, stop, I thought to myself once again.
I walk toward the school, and I enter in the room for my class, I prepare the documents and-
knock knock
" enter, well, everyone now we- "
" Sarah... "
" I raise my head, and look at her, oh y/n you are back. "
" no.. I just wanted to talk to you, I-
" no! it's me, I'm sorry about that kiss, I should not, you only are 17, and I get it you are not attracted by women. "
" what? no.. I wasn't going to say that.. at all"
" well.. I just feel sorry about what's happened since.. you know "
" don't feel sorry, I can't explain you what is going on in my mind but.. I approach and kiss her forehead and go without finishing my sentence.
Did she.. did she kissed me in the forehead and just go?? I really need to understand, and why no one can't explain me things, it's just uh, I thought.

Y/N POV ;
I took a deep breath, and went, I promised lara I would stay but I can't I don't feel like I can stay here, with everyone being mean and stupid.
" hey bird, I'm sorry I'm not gonna stay here the whole day, I come back home, you can come after school, xx "
" that's okay, I will come in one hour I have a a class with miss Paulson "
" I miss her classes, omg lara, can you do something for me?? "
" yes bird always! just.. you are so blind, i swear "
" Thank you, what? no I'm not what are you talking about ahah"
" well you are falling in love y/n, don't deny it, you can't hide it, not to me "
" I'm not blind I know it, I just don't know how take it, I mean she's probably 35"
" talk to her, just tell her what you feel, and ages don't count, be realistic you already dated old women also what's the thing you wanted me to do? "
" I'm going to do that, but I'm not promising! your right, age means nothing, and also yes it's about miss Paulson can you check on her if she's okay ? "
" ahhh you love her omg, I'm going in class and check on her, but talk to her asap. "
" thank you bird! yes I will, so you don't come tonight? "
" no, you have to see Sarah"
Read 5:37pm